Chapter 7: The Far Frozen

When they Blood Blossom mist cleared, they all ran to the twin brothers. They were both back in their human forms, as the poison coursed through their veins. Valerie deactivated her huntress suit while Sam turned off her eyes.

          ''We have to get them to Frostbite,'' Sam says. ''He and Danny worked out a cure for the Blood Blossoms.''

          ''Well don't just sit there, move,'' Ember yelled.

          Ember picked up Danny while Jazz and Valerie took White. They all bolted down the mountain. At their top speed, they quickly reached the class. But Skylar was the only pegasus left, all the others were gone.

          ''What happened to my baby boys,'' Maddie panicked.

           ''Skulker poisoned them with Blood Blossoms,'' Sam said. ''They need help.''

          ''Skylar, where are the other pegasi,'' Jazz asked. ''We need to get them to the Far Frozen and to Frostbite.''

           ''They were called away by Orion and Melinda,'' Skylar says. ''I stayed to make sure Lord White was alright.''

            ''Without the other pegasi, what are we going to do,'' Valerie freaked.

            ''Maybe I can help,'' a female voice says.

          A beautiful ghost floated down, her ghostly carriage not far away. She looked very medieval with her long blue dress with medieval style. Her long blond hair tied in a long braid behind her head. Around her neck was an emerald medallion in a gold chain.

           ''Dora,'' the five screamed.

           ''Get Sir Danny and Sir White to my carriage,'' the dragon princess instructed. ''The Far Frozen won't take to long if you use it.''

         ''Since when does Fenturd and Tone Deaf know such a hot ghost,'' Dash thought.

            Ember and Jazz tried to take them to the ghostly car, but were stopped by the Fenton adults.

           ''You, ghost scum, are not taking my baby boys anywhere,'' Maddie snapped.

           ''Mom, they are trying to save their lives, get out of the way,'' Jazz says.

           ''Don't talk back to your mother,'' Jack ordered. ''And how do we now that these pieces of ecto-waste won't just make it worse.''

           ''Because we care about our friends,'' Ember told them. ''Now both of you, SHUT UP.''

           Her hair shooting up ten feet made them stop yelling. The entire class didn't argue, so they all got into the carriage. Ember and Dora were taking care of the poisoned heroes. The two of them and the rest of Team Phantom were ignoring the glares sent by the ghost hunting adults.

           The carriage really did get to the frozen paradise in no time. They quickly ran out, holding their friends.

           ''Frostbite,'' Ember called.

           The yeti came out of one of the caves. His face went from bright and happy, to doom and gloom in an instant. He went serious when he saw his two dear friends.

           ''What happened,'' he asked.

          ''It's Blood Blossoms,'' Ember informed him.

          ''Take them to the medical room and i'll get the cure,'' Frostbite commanded.

         Dora and Ember rushed the two away. The other four were looking at their phones, really nervous.