Lust and sex

Leaving the hospital I went home to go get a shower. I knew Andre wasnt going to get off until late if he came home. I wanted my marriage to work but I also wanted other men or maybe I was undecided. Sex had became so additive to me what my husband was doing wasnt enough I needed and wanted more. Andre was a very soft person in the bed if I must say. The men I had gave me the pleasure I wanted. I had recently lost a child that my husband thought was his I was too afraid to even tell him the child wasnt his. A young married couple that did who and want we wanted . You might ask why we got married?We love each other, well I love him I just wanted more sex but I cant say if he feel the same way.

As soon as I got home I went to go run my shower my phone rang. Hello,I answered. "Hey chick whats up? My girl shay. We been friends for a while and did everything together she was always down for anything. "Nothing girl about to shower we still on for tonight"? I asked her. Yea girl what time you picking me up? I told shay I would be at her house for 930. We hung up and I went to go shower. There wasnt a weekend that we didnt go out. There are some nights I dont see my husband and he didnt see me the crazy thing about was he hardly ever said anything about it .That gave me clue that just maybe he was sleeping around as well. What was he thinking or how he felt about me I couldnt even say. When we got married it wasnt all peaches and cream but for some reason we both said I do.

After my shower I went to my closet to see what I was going to wear out. Another thing my husband had nothing to say about the way I dressed and majority of the time I was half naked. I found this red short dress that I knew it was going to be skined tight with some red pumps. Layed my clothes out and went made me a salad I didnt eat much I had to keep my figure right.

I went laid down till it was time to get ready. I heard keys in the door and it surprised me that my husband was home. You home early I said. "Im just taking a break Lori." When i got out the shower i put nothing on but my rob. When my husband saw that he said. "You just finish taking a shower huh"? I said "yea why?" He walked over to the bed turned me around and started kissing my neck working his way down to my nipples he was so passionate in the bed but passion isnt what I wanted. He teased my nipples and before he could go any further his phone rung. We both new it was his job he stop kissed me and said see you later i got to go. I was furious regardles if he didnt please me like i wanted i got the pleasure by riding him listen to him moan would always turn me on. I laid down and took a nap i couldn't wait to get to the club my body craved sex it was almost like a drug to me I couldnt function without it.

My alarm went off at 8:00 I got up and went go ready it didnt take me long i threw a couple curls in my hair a little make up and I was ready to go. I sent my husband a txt that said. "Im going out tonight see you later". I made to shay house almost right at 930 she was already standing outside. I blew my horn to get her attention. Shay had on a blue romper with some bad stilletos. Hey girl lookng good i told her. Thank you chick lets go turn some heads!

Every time we went out the most of the night I would be looking for men that I could sleep with my main reason for going out. I called him my victims.
By the end of the night I always end up sleeping with 3 or more men no feelings,no attachments just sex!we got there at a decent hour and as soon as we got out my car we had eyes. I strutted my way through the crowd with all eyes on me I saw a few men that I has already spotted out. The one at the door was a nice tall piece of chocolate that I just had to have. I winked at him when I pass by I knew he already knew what was up. We went in and went straight to the dance floor. Shay was a dancer and so was I.

The man at the door came swelp me off my feet. He came and started dancing behind me all of a sudden the music changed to a slow song. His hands was on my waist swaying from left to right and I can feel his breath on my neck. We grind on one another as if we was in the bedroom. He whisper in my ear and that turned me on. "What's your name beautiful"? Lori I whispered. Johnathan he said back. Your body is gorgeous he said. He was turning me on in so many ways he smelled so good and his hands on my body was everything. He grab my hand and we walk away to the back of the club to this room. He locked the door and it was on from there. He started grabbing at my clothes walking me toward the wall. He pinned my hands up against the wall and began kissing my neck working his way to my navel. It was what I wanted what I craved what I needed. No day without sex made me sick. I would get depressed and go sleep with anyone I can find... He picked me up and I turned him over and got on top it was as if i was another person. I was out of control the way i made him moan did something to me. A knock on the door and some one called my name. It almost sounded like my husband. We ignored the knocked and i kelp riding him. Another knock on the door and my named being called. That time I was almost certain that was my husband.. I knew my husband knew I had been sleeping around and he knew the club I would go to was this it was he finally about to catch me in my act. Was that really my husband at the door.