Chapter one

My husband and I was out on A lunch date. We haven't been out in A while since my last miscarriage. We had been trying for a very long time and I didn't follow the doctors orders. I didn't be still I continued on as if I wasn't carrying A baby. Trying to get my marriage back on track I begged him to go out with me. Our lives are very busy and we don't get to see much of each other. My husband is A lawyer of A big firm and me I'm A Pediatrician/General surgeon i'm always on call. There are nights when me and my husband are getting it in and I have an emergency over at the hospital. I wonder if he ever been with anybody else.

 Andre!" Are you not interested in this lunch date"? No Lori I really am not! So you mean to tell me you don't are not even going to try. My husband had been really mean to me and I could understand why sometimes it was almost as if he just lost intrest in me. Ashley Taylor comes over to our table Good evening she said. I watched as my husband face lit up when this girl walked over. Now Ashley had been working with Andre for A very long time I never had the thought that they were intimate but  I saw what I wanted to see not the truth. Ashley had on this fire red pants suit that was extra tight so tight you could see the lining in her panties and my husband was drooling all over her. She had weave long as my arm but that's the type of stuff my husband liked.He had me to play dress up several times and I thought I looked like someone off the street but that night he mad love to me like he never had before. What was he missing or what was I doing wrong. I wanted to please him in every way but it just wasn't happening. We haven't had sex since my miscarriage and it was way over my 6 weeks. " So Andre you ready to go back to work"? Ashley asked him.Yea I am we have so much to go do. He sat there and talked to that trick and just ignored the hell out me. All that was about to change I wanted my husband and i was willing to do anything to get him back and i meant anything!

He kissed me on my cheek with a dry see you later and walked away with that girl. My husband and i have only been together for 3 years and oh have  it been a challenge I know relationships are not gonna be peaches and cream but  we have had more bad days than good. I grab my purse and walked to my car all of a sudden this man runs right into me. Excuse me mame i'm so sorry! He helped me up and said Hi my name is John I'm Lori  I said. Our eyes locked. He smelled so good and his hands felt good on my arms when he helped me up until it dawn on me that I was married but did that mean anything to me? That was A man and he  was fine. He walked away and said sorry again and walk away looking back at me. 

Meanwhile my whole way home I was thinking about that man never seen him before in my life but he was all I thought about. I stopped in at the hospital I was off but went in to see if they needed any help. Now the hospital is like any other job we had mess and all type of gossip just like any other work place. Hey girl they said as I walked in aint you off today ? Yes I am I just was passing through is Dr.Steven in? It was this look they gave me and said yes he in his office. Okay thank yall. I can hear them whispering as I walked away. I knocked on the door I could hear him say Come in! I walked in Good evening Doctor with this seductive look! Good evening Mrs.Lori. He got up locked the door and grab me pin me up against the wall. That man made my body did things that my husband never did. He kissed me from top to bottom as he worked his way down he teased my breast with his tongue kissed my stomach. Now I had no doubt that my husband wasn't messing around on me and of course i was uncertain who was the father of my child I had lost but I didn't care my husband wasn't treating me right and he didn't know what he had got himself into. He continued to work his way down and tease me with his tongue down below. He pushed everything off the desk picked me up and climbed inside of me when we had sex it was so passionate but I always tried not to put feelings involve. The way he moved inside of me  was amazing before he turned me over there was a knock on the door. I got up and ran to the bathroom with my clothes. It was the nurse saying they needed him I could hear him say one moment and ill be right there. He walked in the bathroom were i was bent me over and we continued. Another knock on the door this time it was his wife. What the hell she doing here he said! Put your clothes on and act normal he got dressed and yelled I'm coming baby! I think this time we were actually caught or maybe not. I don't know if she knew her husband was sexing another woman or not but it was good and I liked it! He had me to sit in the  

chair with a bunch a paper we had to get off the floor like we was doing something very important when he open the door she said what the hell you had the door locked for. I said hey mame how you doing! She gave me this stank look. When I looked down I saw my undies on the floor. I started asking him all kind of question about the paper work to try and distract her not only will he loose his wife our jobs would be on the line. They walked in the bathroom and i could hear her fussing are you f###### that woman. I had a smirk on my face I didn't care  if she found out but I wanted my job so i knocked on the door to let him know I was leaving i walked out picked up my undies and walked out the office. 

On the way out the hospital that man that I bumped into saw me and said hey Lori right? Yes! We gone have to stop meeting up like this. So you work here? Yes I do but i'm off today. I knew what he wanted because I wanted the same thing him I gave him my number and said call me sometimes. He looked at me and said wait ill walked you to the elevator. It took no time before that man was all over me in that elevator  I had on no undies and that seem to turn him on. Sooner or later this was going to catch up with me and I knew it. I had made vows to my husband that I was not serious about i had been sleeping around  and didn't feel any wrong from doing I needed sex and it wasn't the way my husband was giving it  to me.