Chapter 29(Hang-ffee morning)

Brokenhearted-Tori Kelly & Jeremy Passion

"You will never loose me."
-Ashton Black🌹

Ashton Black P.O.V

Urghh..What happened last night?

I squinted my eyes because the bright light that came straight into my eyes.

I blinked it several times before i opened it still 50% awake.

Kenzie.

Drunk.

Make out.

Netflix.

Last night.

Oh yeah,now i remember all of it.

I looked beside me but it's empty.No one in the bed.Kenzie's gone from her spot.

I walked to the bathroom,my hair is messy and crumpled all around.

"Uekkkk..."I heard someone throwing up in the bathroom.

I opened the door slowly and saw Kenzie sitting on the floor beside the toilet seat.

She groaned and rubbed her head.She looks very sick.

Of course.Hang over.

She still doesn't know my presence since she was closing tight her eyes.

I went to her side and rubbed her back. Suddenly,she started to throw up again.

Poor Kenzie,she looks lifeless even now.

I patted her back and pulled back her hair. She threw all all of her food in the tub.

She quickly closed the toilet and pushed me out of the toilet."Go away!"

I want to protest but she already closed the door.

Dang it!

It won't matter even if i knock on the door for a thousand time.

But i quickly have an idea.I went to the kitchen and took the aspirin out of the cabinet.I also made a regular black coffee for me and a hang-fee for her.

Hang-fee is basically a coffee for hangover people.Yup,it's weird.But it always worked whenever i had a terrible hangover.

I added some milk to it because i know she's not really a fan of coffee.

I saw her coming down with her loose white shirt with a black pants and a bag.

"Where are you going?"

"Somewhere."She put her bag on the top of kitchen table and went to the cabinet.

"Ash-"

"Here's the aspirin and also your hang-fee."

"What?"

She went to me with a 'what are you saying' glance.

"Hangover coffee."

"I-i didn't drink al-."She looks unsure with herself and then her eyes widened.

"Yes you did."I pointed to the bottles in the living room.

"That's not a-"She stopped and her eyes widened again."What!?That's alcohol!?"

"Yup...That's not sparkling water."

"Oh shit!"She sits down looking blankly and fear.

"Drink this first...You look so pale."She drinks the coffee looking like a desperate person who never drink before.

She finished it and quickly get up,she walked to her bag and checked it.She grabbed it and bided bye to me while kissing my cheek.

________________________________

It's been a month since the drink accident.But what's weird about it, is about how Kenzie 180 degree change into whole new person.

She cried a lot in her sleep and whispering 'I'm sorry.I'm sorry'.One night i came back from work and saw her screaming and crying in the bathroom.The mirror crashed and there was blood coming out from her hands.

I panicked and i become even more worried with her now.

Lily said she looks different now,like a ghost. She's pale and look weak.

She never gave me a chance to speak or talk seriously with her about it.She never answer whenever i talk to her.She looked nowhere blankly and sometimes her tears came out of her eyes.

"Kenzie please talk to me."I put down my fork and look at her face.Her eyes looks black and teary,her body looks unhealthy,her face looks pale.

She looks up to me and looks straight into my eyes."I can't,Ashton."She starts crying and shaking."I just can't"She stands up.

I catch her before she can go and hugged her tight.She wrapped her hands around my neck and buried her teary face in my chest.

"I lost her."She starts to cry more and i become panick.

Who?Her?

"Shhh....I'm here."I try to make her calm down first.I guid her to he bedroom and lay her body down on the bed.

I never let go my embrace as i hug her tight.

"You will never loose me."

"I'll always be here."

"I love you."

As those words cane out from my mouth she started to calm down.Her sobbed turn into silent with her calm breath.

I looked down at her and she's sleeping in my arms.I caressed her face slowly.

What are you thinking Kenzie?

Why can you just be an open book?

Stop hiding secrets from me.

That night i make sure she's safe in my arms holding her close into me.

_______________________________

This may look so strange but you will understand soon!

Hope you all enjoy it!💙

Don't forget to vote and comment!♥️

Let me know what do you think about this chapter!👇🏼☝🏼

ENJOY!💙

With so much ❣,K🌹