Chapter 10('I'm not your X')

Too food at goodbyes-Sam Smith

I'm sorry but i'm not the girl who you used to love

I'm sorry but i'm not the girl who you used to love.I'm not her.
-Kenzie Landon🌹
________________________________
Kenzie Landon P.O.V

What did i just do?

I freakin make out with Ashton Black.

Gosh,i hate my body,she's betraying me for wanting him.

I touched my red swollen lips now.I can still feel his soft seductive lips.I can still feel the feelings we shared and the sparks is still everywhere.

I'm so hungry right now.I didn't eat any food since last night.All i did just sipped a tiny alcohol.

I always hate alcohol.I never really taste it.I hate it from the smell.I just sipped it for formality i never drink full of it.All i did just sipped it or drink a little of it.

Suddenly my stomach make a little grumble noise but still notice by his sharp ear.

He chuckled and i feel so so embarrassed.

Stupid stomach!

Suddenly the car stop and i realised we're in front of 'The Burgers' fast food restaurant.

This is one of my favourite burger place since we don't have in and out in London.

I opened the car door and Ashton already standing in front of his car offering his hand to take.

I can still feel the awkward tension between us so i just shrugged my shoulder and walk away to the entrance.

I can hear that he let a loud sigh and follow me to get in.

We get in there and i quickly went to order food because i'm freaking hungry.

"Hi can i get 1 cheese burger with extra extra cheese on it and 1 vanilla milkshake." My British accent was bold enough but not bold enough compared with the cashier guy.

This guy are winking at me and i quickly just let out a chuckle.How cute.

Suddenly someone hugged my waist possessively and pulled me closer.Of course it was Ashton,who else?

I just rolled my eyes through his act.

"I get the same one like my girlfriend,and stop flirting with her or i'll kill you."He said with so much power and cold tone.

The cashier guy notice who is he and he nodded as he was terribly shaking.I feel sorry for him for this jerk action.

Ashton payed it before i could even find my wallet.Whatever.

I took his hand off me and searched a sit.Once i found a sit i quickly went and sit there.Ashton was following while carrying our food.

We eat our meal silently and i can still feel the awkward tension around us.

As i finished my burger he already finished all of his meal while sipping his drink.

Is he even a human?I ate my french fries while glancing at him and he was looking at me intensely.

"Stop."I said to him.We really need to stop.

"What?"he asked innocently:

"Ashton i said you should stop."i took my last fries and ate it then i continue my serious talk. "You need to stop being like a possessive boyfriend.I told you.If you want to be my friend you need to stop acting like a boyfriend to me and...."

"I'm not your ex,Ash."I slow down my voice with the last sentence.

"Her name is X."as i saw hurt but love in his eyes.

I hold his hand in mine and gesture a warmness and giving a squeeze."I'm sorry, Ashton.But..."

We were looking eyes to eyes.

"I'm not your X."

I can see his face fell down.I feel so sorry for him.

"Listen Ashton..."as i give his hand a little squeeze and he looks up to me."I may look like your ex,but i'm still not X.I'm Kenzie.Kenzie Landon.We can be friends you know.We can hang out and talk like friends.You can tell me everything you want.We can chat and talk for and hour in a coffee shop talking about life.We could have a sleepover and watching netflix while eating popcorn.Something that friends do."He listened to my every word,looking intensely at my eyes.

"You know what?I think your ex is insane to leaving you.You're a perfect boyfriend material.You're cool,and gorgeous,and handsome."He smirked hearing my compliment.

Well that's the truth.

"You're fun and you're such a good boyfriend. So i was thinking 'what did she think back then to leaving a perfect boyfriend like you'."

He smiled hearing my word and i smiled too.

"Thanks....Thats mean a lot to me."He squeezed my hand for comfort.

"My pleasure."I winked at him.

"So friends?"As he offered me his pinky finger.

"Friends."We intertwined our pinky like a kid who make a promise to each other.

It was silent for a couple of minutes.It's not awkward silent it just a peace silent.

"So you found me attractive huh?"He smirked at me.

"Nope.I just think you're amazing boyfriend material.Not attractive silly!"

"Well whatever you want Ken."he chuckled.