Chapter 7(great(gala) night)

Cold-Maroon 5

Nights with you should last forever

Nights with you should last forever.♥️
-Anonymous💙
________________________________

Ashton Black P.O.V

It's been a week since the photoshoot. Apparently i need to go back to New York because i have a lot of works to do.

I'm telling you,it sucks to be away from her.I miss her so bad.My lot of works making it more worse.

I just want to hold her and cuddle her forever right now.But i need to be smart.

It's okay if she want to play a game,i will play along with her.

Her past still a blur and a secret for me.Back then she never told me about her family.She said it was her darkest secret and she want to forget it and be free for that night.

Well Kenzie,soon i'll make sure i know every single thing about you.You can't hide anymore babe.

Tonight is gala night.Being the most famous young billionaire making me invited in this event.I'm always not a fan of this event.

But since i have a plan....

A really good one actually.

I don't mind attend this gala.In fact i'll be very happy.
————————————————————————

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND LILY!" even though her angry tone could be so sexy and attractive.

I chuckled."This is not her fault,baby girl.Chill out! maybe we are really a soulmate."

"Soulmate my ass."I can hear she's muttering.

Gosh she's cute.

She stomped her feet and walk away to her room to get ready.

She's going to be my date tonight for the met gala event.My smart brain did all the dirty work.Well,it's quite simple actually.

Now she's stuck with me to be my date.Yeah.. we really are soulmate.Everywhere she goes i go there too.

I can't wait seeing her in those sexy gala gown.

My team already prepared everything for myself to get ready for the gala.

I quickly take a nice shower then my team do their job.

They did the things to my face,so it won't look really pale and come out fresh.And they also styled my hair back become neatly but also sexily and gorgeously.

I smirked looking into myself reflection.Damn.
Why is she trying play hard to get,every girl ready to die to be in her place now.

But that's what i like about her.She's not that 'every girl'.She's a someone else.

I quickly dress up to my gala outfit.Which is a black shirt in it with black bow,and i wore the designer black pants,and i also wore black suit.I know i was in black on black.