Update

So first off I wanna say thank you to all you lovely people because you guys have shown me how much you care and all your comments from the previous chapter made me smile. You know I was actually worried that I would get the same reaction I've seen on many of the books I've read on Wattpad when they actually talk about their personal life. I thought there would be some people who were going to say I was just seeking attention by talking about my personal life. I've seen it happen on other stories. Also some of you thanked me for talking about my personal life and I'm not really sure why. Some of you said I was brave for actually talking about it but I'm definitely not a brave person.

Anyways the other thing I wanted to mention was this story has 20.9k views. Like holy shit! That's a lot of views! This book isn't even that good! To be honest this book almost never existed. I had commented the idea I had for this book on someone else's story hoping that someone else would write it. I'm not actually good at writing books. But Prplzorua convinced me to write it. She basically saw my comment and said that if I wrote that book she would read the shit out of it. When I told her I couldn't write she agreed to basically become my editor. If you don't know who she is or haven't read her books I recommend you do so. She's a wonderful person and I'm so very glad that I got the chance to meet her and work with her on this book. Her book Innerworks in particular is amazing. She's made me feel so many emotions and almost made me cry. And then when I thought I knew what was going to happen she'd change stuff up on me and she'd still find a way to surprise me and to make me feel many emotions.

If you're reading this right now Prplzorua I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for me. And I want you to know that even though people are commenting some mean things in your story right now that your story is amazing. Screw all the people who are giving you shit. You're not an attention seeker for selecting your favorite comment every time you update and your book is still just as amazing as it was when you first stated writing it. No actually it's even better than when you first started writing it. I'm proud to call you my Sensei and one of my best friends. All of you should really go check out her books they're great.

Okay the last thing I wanted to mention was that my Dad is officially leaving tomorrow morning. I'm going to be waking up early to say goodbye to him and drop him off at the airport. Right after that I have to go to work. I'm thinking about making a book where I just rant in it and talk about how the 2 weeks without my Dad go. It's gonna be weird not having him here on my birthday. Anyways lemme know if I should make that book. I'm not gonna force anyone to read it but I just wanna know if it's a good idea.

Anyways thank y'all for reading this and for being some of the best friends I could ever ask for. I love all of you very much and I wish I could hug each and every one of you. Have some cookies 🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪. And please share them this time. The person I'm talking to knows who they are. Until next time take it easy guys, gals, and non binary pals. Peace out!