Where?

If you were here when this was first posted you can tell I edited it. If you weren't then you will never see the horrible writing skills I had in this chapter.

Thomas's POV:

    Today started out like any other Monday, my alarm didn't go off, and not only did that throw off my entire schedule, but I'm still very tired even with the extra sleep. After speedily getting ready and grabbing an apple for breakfast because I don't have time for an actual breakfast, I start my busy schedule. First I started brainstorming ideas/topics I could cover in my next YouTube video while eating my apple. Then I start memorizing my lines for the production of Grease, I'll be playing as Danny Zuko, 'I'm so excited.' I took a break from that to practice the lines Disney handed out for the open auditions for their new movie. It will be taking place a couple days after our final performance of the Grease production 'I might actually get to play a part in a Disney Movie, I can't wait.' Then I remember that I have to plan out when and where I'll be going on tour, I've noticed that I have a lot on my plate, but when aren't I super busy.

    By now it's gotten super late and I decide it's time to eat dinner and take a break from my busy life. I'm very exhausted and stressed, I can't think straight and my brain is going a mile a minute, that's when I realized I can't do this on my own. After thinking about who I could ask for help, I finally decide that I should summon my personalities. However, as soon as that thought crossed my mind Logic appears right in front of me giving me a disapproving look.

"Thomas why are you going to summon the others, you only need my help to help you plan for the future, summoning the others would be illogical."

'Of course he would think that.'

"I need all of your guy's help and besides part of my future involves Disney..."

And of course as soon as the word Disney leaves my mouth Prince appears interrupting me.

"Did someone say Prince?"

Logic looks over at Prince clearly annoyed by his presence, but I'm not surprised at all that he's here.

"What? No! What are you doing here I haven't even summoned you yet?!?"

Prince then gives me a look that basically says 'Do you even have to ask?'

"Thomas I'm the Prince, you decided to talk about Disney, how am I not going to show up?"

I decide that's it's just better to continue with my conversation than try to explain how rude it is to interrupt someone.

"Well I was bringing it up because one of the things I'm going to be doing is auditioning for Disney."

As soon as I said that Prince starts fanboying and mumbling incoherent things about the possibility of me being on Disney.

    Logic immediately rolls his eyes and then starts lecturing Prince about how they're supposed to be helping me plan for the future.

"This is about more than Thomas possibly playing a part in a Disney movie. We need to help him plan for his future."

Prince defiantly replies

"Disney is his future!"

"No it's not, he has other commitments and we need to make sure that he makes the right decisions."

At that moment Morality appears and in an energetic and encouraging voice says to me

"All that matters is that I support you and everything you do."

I was very touched

"Awww thanks Morality."

Unfortunately he decided to ruin the moment,