Slap!

Anxiety's POV:

Just before Princey and Jafar could battle, Crazy interrupted,

"Before I forget..."

The room changed to look like the palace in Aladdin, Jafar forced the genie to turn him into a sorcerer. He used his magic to keep everyone where they are, the others, especially Princey, struggled against Jafar's magic. Then he walked over to Anxiety, Jafar grabbed Anxietys chin and forced him to look at the others.

"The Prince and the others don't care about you so allow me to get rid of these pests for you."

Using his powers he put Prince, Morality, and Logic inside one of the towers on the palace, then he threw the tower, with the others inside it, far away from the palace. I was very worried and scared not just for Thomas and I, but the others as well,

"PRINCE!"

Prince's POV:

'I won't let Crazy win!' After the tower landed I got the others out of it and we headed for the castle. 'Don't worry Anxiety I'm coming!'

Thomas's POV:

Jafar used his magic to put me in an outfit a court jester would wear, his parrot kept pestering me, but I was more worried about Anxiety, 'and the others.' Jafar kept Anxiety next to him at all times, and it seemed like Jafar was trying to make Anxiety his. 'Princey won't be happy about that.'

Anxiety's POV:

Poor Thomas, he shouldn't have to suffer because of me, 'I hope the others are okay.' Jafar has chains around my wrists and he's forcing me to bring him food like fruit. Then Jafar started to flirt with me, he created a crown out of my chains with his magic, saying something about being on the arm of the most powerful man in the world. 'The most powerful man in the world isn't you, it's Princey!' Jafar slowly comes closer to me,

"What do you say my dear. Why with you as my queen..."

I reached behind me looking for something to use as a weapon, I ended up grabbing a glass of wine and I threw it in his face.

"Never!"

Jafar tells the genie that he wants his final wish to be for me to fall in love with him, the genie tells him that it's against the rules, but Jafar doesn't care. This is around the time I notice Princey and the others, Princey signals for me to be quiet, and I decide to help by creating a distraction.

"Jafar I never realized how incredibly handsome you are."

I said this in the most seductive voice I could muster while putting the crown on, the genie and Jafar look confused. Jafar snaps out of it and acts like it's the most obvious thing in the world for me to like him, I continue to distract him by petting his ego.

Prince's POV:

I use the time given to me by Anxiety's distraction to slowly creep closer to the lamp, the stupid parrot notices and tries to warn Jafar, but Morality quickly silences him. Unfortunately a gold bowl  gets knocked over in the process. Jafar goes to look for the source of the sound, but Anxiety distracts him by pulling Jafar in for a kiss. 'Eww...' After the kiss was over Jafar saw me in the reflection of the crown on Anxiety's head, Jafar uses his magic to attack me. Anxiety pulls on Jafar's staff, trying to take it from Jafar, but Anxiety gets thrown to the floor and I run over and grab the staff so it didn't hit Anxiety.

"Get the lamp!"

Anxiety ran for the lamp, but Jafar uses his magic to trap Anxiety in an hourglass, sand started to pour out on top of Anxiety. Morality was turned into a toy, Logic was turned into a textbook, and Jafar turned himself into a giant snake. I picked up my sword and did battle with the giant snake, the genie was cheering me on, but Jafar didn't like that so the genie started cheering for him.