Back home

As I placed my stuff on the bed I go to the window to see him in alpha mode talking to the guards who was on duty when the tragedy occurred. I try to tell him that they shouldn't be blamed because it wasn't their fault but he was busy being angry about what happened. I walk downstairs and I went to where my mate was.

Me and my wolf can feel how mad he is and sad about our dead pack members. It hurts us too the poor couple were about to be a first time parents but now the can't. "Alex." He looks at me and then I spoke "Alex instead of yelling at the guards we should speak to the girl parents." I told him and he nods.

We walked away and I look at the guards they were whispering a thank you too me and I just smiled at them. We walked to the 2nd floor and we turn to our left. We see a woman laying down on the floor and a man rubbing her back. "Excuse us mr. And mrs. Jam." They look at us and how there head I walk up to them and I said in a gentle voice.

"I'm sorry for your loss." I told her and she nods "my dear baby girl shouldn't have been killed." She says to us. And I nod my head "all they left us is a note and that it." I look at Alex and at the lady. "Can I see this note you are talking about?" She stands up and goes to the bathroom and gives me the note.

I open it and my heart drops

"My sweet Anna think of this as a warning for your mate. He should give me what is mine and that is you."

From
Alec

I look at Alex in horror "he found me Alex." I told him and he growls he comes closer to me and hug me. "Im going to be by your side he won't even get to touch a single hair on you." He told me and I believe those words I know he will be able to protect me. I trust my mate. But I am still worried about that note and that man name Alec.

I hope that very soon this situation will end fast immediately me and Alex went our separate ways he went to his office and I went to our room. I lay down on the bed and I close my eyes. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach I wince from the pain and I hold my stomach I took a deep breath and I thought about what was happening.

And that when I felt more pain it got to the point that I had to go on the floor and hold my stomach I heard heavy footsteps coming my way and the door was flung open Alex came to my side and put a hand on my back he asked me "what happening?" He asked me. I close my eyes and I took a deep breath when the pain stop I sat on the ground and I shrug my shoulders. " I don't know Alex?"

I was confused on why I felt pain "do you want to go to the doc office." I shake my head and I stood up "nah it fine maybe the food just didn't go well in my stomach." I told him but he was still unsure if he should listen to me. But he slowly nods "well okay then I be in my office I am going to have a small meeting about what has happened and of what can we do about that mutt name Alec." I nod.

He leaves and after a few seconds I look around and I smiled im back home. I go downstairs and I go outside I see a old lady on a bench sitting down I walk up to her. "Hello." I told her and she gives me a smile "hello Anna." She says "you know my name." And she laughs. "Of course I know your name you are the lycan mate it would be wrong not to."

And I nodded as I look at her I smelled human she isn't a werewolf "you aren't a werewolf?" She shakes her head "no I'm a witch Anna." I look at the old lady and I saw her marking that she has on her neck that shows the mark of a witch. "So...a witch don't think about this the wrong way but why are you here in this pack aren't your kind suppose to hate werewolf and lycan." I ask her and she shake her head.

"No my dear child you are being kept in the dark no that no It we don't hate them at all it just we dislike them because they angry so easily that all." I nod. "So why you here in this pack?" She looks at me and looks at the woods. "My family are very thankful to Alex pack his father he saved us all from rouges that held us captive. He saved my family and gave us a home which is in this pack."

"It a rule in my family that when a person has done anything to help a witch they must do the same for the rest of their life. I'm not complaining at all my family aren't too so that why I am here and my family." I nod. "So I must be wrong I thought Alex and his father were dangerous and scary people but I guess they aren't because Alex father has helped you guys."

She nods "his father looks scary but he isn't he only gets close to the people that he sees us as a family I thought that day that I saw him he will kill us but he didn't and I'm thankful." She tells me. "Ohh okay." I said to her we stayed and we look at what is surrounding us. "Anna?" She said and I look at her.

She points to my stomach and back at me "your always about to show I'm happy that you and Alex have a family." I look at her confused and she stand up and whispers to me in my ear "congratulations on having pups but you must be careful and protect them." My eyes widen at what she said.

I look at her while she was walking and I stood up and I ran to her "WAIT!" I said and she stops when I was near her I asked her "what are you saying what do you mean pups I'm not pregnant." She looks at me and shakes her head "Anna I'm not only a witch i also have other powers that aren't witchcraft stuff."

She tells me "look lady I'm not pregnant." And I scoff me and Alex use protection last night "you want prove then go on the ground." I look at her and I did she puts two hands on my fingers she tells me to close my eyes. And all of a sudden I heard 4 beating hearts inside of me I touch my stomach and I felt it move I kept on hearing the heart and I let a tear drop.

I'm pregnant the lady stops "can't wait to see them Anna good luck." She walks away and I was still shock from what I found out I'm pregnant with not only 1 baby. Why now? What if something goes wrong and my pups gets hurt. "Anna you alright." I look at junior and I nod."yeah ....I-fine" i look at him and I walk away and I went to my room.

I huff out what am I supposed to do now I can't tell Alex that I'm pregnant right now after everything that is happening it going to make him even more stress out.

Jeez I hope I'm doing the right thing.