I will visit

The morning I woke up I felt my legs on top of Alex leg. His soft snoring was filling up my ears his arms were around my body I look at him while he slept. And I smiled because of what happened last night I gave Alex my all and I don't regret it I'm happy.

I try to sit up only to be wrap even more to Alex body I sighed "Alex....Alex." I said to him and he groans "shhhh sleep." He says and I grin "Alex pleaseeeee." I told him and he lets me go and I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I was done I was met with a chest to my face I look at Alex and he gave me smile.

"Good morning my beautiful mate." He tells me and I smiled "good morning Alex." I step aside to let him brush his teeth and when he was done he walk out and I follow him. Only to be grab by him I look at Alex with a raise up eyebrows. "No good morning kiss?" I thought about it and I smirk I reach to his lips and I kissed him.

I pull away "there are you happy?" He looks at me and shakes his head he picks me up and kiss me deepening the kiss I try not to moan when he was gripping my boobs he puts his friend inside and starts to thrust. Then the biggest moan I let out. I look at Alex and I lightly glare at him and he smirks.
He stops and I got off him "curse you Alex for letting that happen."

He growls "I told you I will make you scream my name and also feel the pleasure when I come inside of you." He says to me. I walk to my duffle bag and I put on my clothes when I was done I see Alex putting a shirt on. We walked downstairs to the dining room. To see my family eating "good morning." Said my dad and I smiled at him

Then my brother said something that made me flush with embarrassment "so you had fun last night with your mate right Anna?" At first I look confused and I look at Alex who was smirking "you smell like Alex now." My dad said and I gulped I walk over to Alex and I stay behind his broad back and I grip on his shirt. I can feel the vibration when he laughed.

And even my family were laughing too which was not helping me calm down. Great I forgot that my scent is going to change when I mate with him. "It's okay sweetie don't be embarrassed It a normal thing to do with your mate." Said my mother I peek my head at my mom who smiled at me.

After a few seconds I grab the chair and I sat down and I ate my food. Alex was talking with my dad while eating and my brother was talking with my mom when I was done eating I watch everyone talking and getting along and I'm not sure why but I got so emotional to the point that I started crying.

Alex turns his head to me and when he sees tears coming out of my eyes he came out of his seat and he wipes my tears away. Alex was able to sense the emotions I was feeling. "What wrong." He asked concerned. I shake my head "Nothing is wrong i just felt emotional when I saw you getting along with my family.alex I love this moment that we are in right now."

I look at my mom and at my dad "I'm happy that I met my big brother Oscar and I love how over protective you are and I love you dad and mom I know the reason why you left me alone....and Alex I love you even if we got off on the wrong side I still fell in love with you." I told him.

I saw happiness and love swarming in his eyes "we love you too dear." I heard everyone saying. "We love you."said Alex in my head and I gave him a hug. We all walked out of the kitchen and we went to the living room my mom talked about me when I was a little kid she told me I will never leave Oscar side I was always next to him.

I see Alex standing up and it looks like he was speaking to someone. I continue on talking with my mom. Until I saw Alex come back inside he looks angry. "Anna come here please." I stood up and I walked towards the hall with him he sighed I go next to him and I rub his back slowly "what going on." I asked him. "Some trouble occur back home." He said and I look at him "what happened?" He looks at me in pain.

"A rouge got inside the pack and killed a pregnant woman her mate was also killed.." I look at him in horror and I shake my head "no Alex what is this true." My wolf howls in pain because it also our pack members that we have lost. "We need to go back Anna I'm sorry I know you just found your family but I need to solve this mess."

I look at my mate and I nod "I go we can always visit them." I told him he looks at me "are you sure Anna." And I nod in agreement "yeah I'm 100% sure our pack needs us now." His eyes shone with pride. "Okay I go get junior and Justin and our stuff." I nod. I go to the living room and I see my mom crying
They heard everything so I didn't have to explain to them at all.

"My dear child we will miss you." Said my mom we walked outside the door and I saw the car outside and Alex walking towards us. I gave my mom a hug and my brother a hug and my dad. "We are going to miss you child please come and visit us." I nodded "of course I will visit you guys I'm going to miss you guys I love you." I said and I walk away when I enter the car.

I look at them while the car slowly moved from the house. I turn my body around and I look at Alex I go closer to him and he wrap his arms around me. "It will be okay we will visit them soon I promise my little mate." He told me. I always felt same next to my mate I love him a lot.

When I was slowly falling asleep I said "soon."