Lancelot: From India with Love

*

A Private train

Trains like this often make Lancelot question if Britain is really going through a time of austerity, the train was fitted with wooden furnishings and soft red carpet.the train was about five kilometres long with plenty of sarmed guards.
A few members of staff ranging from cooks,cleaners and even a engineer,just in case the train broke down in the middle of nowhere.

Isobel was on her way back to Mumbai after a meeting in New Delhi and naturally Lancelot was by her side. Guinevere sent him a text asking him if he'd heard from Arthur,but no one has in the last few days.

It's not unlike him to vanish without a trace but the timing couldn't be worse, Lancelot was given leave to protect his wife and as a result Guinevere has to be the acting Knight division head along with already being the Ranger division head. The Light has wanted Isobel dead for years so Lancelot goes with her every time she leaves Britain's borders.

Lancelot had his own office on the train, it was quite bland compared to his office in Camelot but he didn't really care as long as nobody bothered him. He was reading Nineteen Eighty-Four when someone knocked on his door.

"What now." Lancelot said sharply, he wasn't particularly fond of the idea one of other guards may be behind that door.
They were all mercenaries that work for the highest bidder, they'd probably put a bullet in Isobel if someone made them an offer.
so as far as he's concerned the only person he can trust on this train is himself..well almost.

The door started to move millimetres at a time and Lancelot was readying himself for another shouting match. Suddenly Isobel reared her head.
"Well hello to you to." Isobel's face finally started to relax as she entered bland office removing her hair-band and throwing it on the floor. After all the smiling, shaking hands and making compromises with people she probably wanted to punch her shoulders finally got a chance to drop and she let out a subtle sigh of relief.

Lancelot considered asking her if she had a rough day but he simply walked over to a cabinet and retrieved a scotch decanter and poured it out into two glasses. And they both take a swig in unison.
"Sorry there's no red wine." Lancelot smirked whilst looking into her emerald eyes which are still his kryptonite.
"I'm not feeling picky this evening, I'd drink out of a boot if that's all you had." Isobel was about to grab the decanter but Lancelot quickly grabbed her glass and poured her another round.

"So you actually started reading that, well I'm glad it didn't become another disregarded Christmas gift." Isobel took a sip from her glass.
"Well I 'ad nothin better to do, it's not half bad actually." Lancelot downed his glass.
"Doesn't that burn darling ? " Isobel looked at him with concern.
"Please,hardly felt a thing." Lancelot said confidently but then he placed his hand on his chest a moment later.
Isobel smiled at him whilst gently coercing her own crows feet.

She passed her glass and he filled it up without breaking eye contact.
"You might wanna take it easy babe, remember what happened last time."
"Oh that was good fun,although the details  with the details why don't you remind me." She downed the glass slowly staring him up and down.

*

The train cab

The train driver was taking a draw from a cigarette whilst his over hand was on the train controls. He saw a Indian man who was over 7ft,white suit, red bowtie and a bald head that glistened in the sunlight on the left side of the train tracks up ahead. The train was going through the most rual parts of India the only people around are goat headers. This man certainly wasn't a goat hearder,well he might be one that just happened to win the lottery.

The tower of a man drew his silenced handgun only to shoot and kill the train driver. The train didn't slow down so the Tower waited until he was level with the cab door before he jumped on to the train. He weakened the glass window on the door with two shots from his gun, he then punched through the glass and used that same hand that was covered in minor scrapes to open the cab door from the inside.

The Mercenaries that were guarding the emissaries were all sitting down having a night of blackout drinking on the train much to the annoyance of the emissaries that were trying to get some well earned rest. The Tower made his way through the train killing any maids and mechanics he came across with complete detachment. He was approaching the carriage door that was between him and the twenty hammered guards, he figured it would be like shooting fish in a barrel,but with more frantic flopping about.

The tower entered the room as swiftly as the wind, his gun had twenty rounds in it and each and every one of them was destined to meet a mercenaries throat. Some mercenaries tried to run to cover while others tried to reach for their weapons,however their inability to run in a straight line and current lack of fine motor control ensured their efforts were in vein. The whole thing was over in moments but the Tower paused for a moment to admire the carnage. The men would flap about in utter agony before succumbing to their wounds.

Blood continued to glow out of the mercenaries throats like a water fountain, sporadic drops of blood were all over the carpet. The tower couldn't help but appreciate the carpets newly found beauty for it resembled a abstract painting fit for a art gallery. But his thoughts quickly turned to his target as soon as he heard a rather loud moan.

*
Lancelot's office

Lancelot and Isobel were both butt naked in a stand&carry position maintaining intense eye contact in front of his desk. She roared louder and louder as his thrusting got faster and he spanked her plump arse harder.
"Stick it in arse soldier !" She commanded as he continued to destroy her.
He looked her in the eye with devious intent and was about to do as she wished. (Click,Click) That sound, he's heard that sound so many times there's no way he could mistake it for anything else.

Lancelot pulled out quickly and gestured to his wife so she took cover behind the desk. He slid into cover waiting for the inevitable breach. The Tower flew into the room with the draft and Lancelot pounced. They competed fiercely for the weapon but Lancelot prioritised getting the Tower away from Isobel far more than his own safety. The Tower kept firing the silenced weapon  but he didn't have full control of the weapon so all the bullets ended up in the carriage ceiling.The Tower kept landing powerful elbows to Lancelot's skull,his vision was getting hazy but he was still doing his best to drag the tower away forcing him into several walls along the way.

(Bang) that was the final round in the gun and both men knew it, the Tower reached for the combat knife sheathed inside his blazer and lunged the knife in Lancelot's bare shoulder. Lancelot drove his knee into the towers groin creating distance. He quickly scanned the room for something to defend himself with as the Tower pursued him through the carriages. The two end up in the kitchen and Lancelot grabs a small but very sharpe knife. The Tower is now much more hesitant to approach him. The two men poked at each over and dogged each other's incoming strikes. The Tower managed to take a swipe at Lancelot's wrist forcing him to drop his knife. Lancelot managed to duck out the way of a follow up strike which would've opened his throat.

Now unarmed Lancelot backed away quickly waiting for the Towers confidence to get the better of him. The Tower lunged at him again but Lancelot grabbed his wrist, this control was short lived when the Tower forced him to the ground with overwhelming force. Lancelot brought up his damaged knee to act as a shield of sorts. The Tower stabbed his calf frantically hoping the pain would force Lancelot to bring his back down.  By the time he realised the nerves died long ago Lancelot used both hands to wrestle for knife but the Tower still had the blade pointing at Lancelot's throat.
"The Major sends his regards." The Tower struggled to say whilst Lancelot resisted his attempt to bringing the blade closer.
"Belle run!" Lancelot shouted and the Tower turned his head looking for his target only to find an empty carriage.
Lancelot used this opportunity to gain control of the knife  and stab the Tower in every vital organ just before slicing  the man's throat. The Tower dropped on top of Lancelot's naked body like a stone covering Lancelot in blood.

*

Lancelot's office

"C'mon get dressed." Lancelot said nearly out of breath while Isobel was on the ground holding her knees behind the desk.

AN:Next Part coming soon