Jacob: Broken

Safe house Juliet

This safe house was different from Safe House Romeo it had one clear purpose,Tortue.
Heavy sound instillation all over the walls to a wealth of surgical instruments, this was an interrogators paradise.
The wooden floor was old and slightly damp, it smelled to and had a crimson tint to it.
Jamal's hands were bound and he was suspended in the air with a long knotted rope tied to a support beam that prevented the ceiling from falling down. He hadn't been fed since he'd been taken so his ribs were poking out ever so slightly, he was also wearing nothing but a oversized dipper.
Jacob and Sophia were watching from a two way mirror and left the interrogation to the expert.

He was wearing a white polo shirt and Khaki cargo shorts and a slick pair of Ray ban's. Jacob immediately noticed his prosthetic limbs below his knees which his cargo shorts exposed, they weren't as sleek as some of Merlin's designs not by a long shot, they were crude and unremarkable in every sense.
As soon as Jamal felt like he was in range he started swinging attempting to kick the interrogator, the interrogator swiftly drew his 1911 handgun and decimated Jamal's knee caps. Sophia was right the Major wasn't the kind of man he'd want to mess with.
"You really think I wasn't ready for that son." The Major   Said with a smirk holstering his gun as Jamal screeched.
" Fuck you American!" Jamal said trying to hurl spit at the interrogator but his saliva merely landed a few feet from the interrogators combat boots.
" Jamal show some respect." The Major said with his hands behind his back.
"Respect? You have your thugs come into my club, kill my men... My Farther and Brother and you want respect, go fuck yourself !"
"I know what you pieces of shit are getting paid to do in a couple of days, where's the trigger man." The Major said getting in close.
"Fuck off American!" Jamal just before the Major used duct tape to silence him.
Jacob and Sophia were sitting down in leather seats watching the Major go to work with a Heinekens in hand.

Every time he was struck with the baton Jamal wanted to scream until his throat hurt,but he had to settle for groaning every time the Major broke a bone. The Major never struck the same body part twice in a row so Jamal was never prepared for the next blow. It felt as if Jamal's bones would be reduced to powder and he'd end up as a flaccid meat sack. The blows were so fierce that Jacob and Sophia could hear them loud and clear despite the insulation. Sophia seemed indifferent just enjoying her beer but Jacob watched intensity taking the occasional sip.

*
The Following is a really graphic scene even by my standards, if you'd rather skip it just scroll down to the next star

Hamedan,Iran 2020 

Operation Iranian freedom had been going on for two years now and the battle of Hamedan had began, if Coaltion forces can take the city they'd be within spitting distance of Tehran. Coalition forces had already taken territory in the south eastern parts of the City. 110 days before the battle for Hamedan a platoon of Royal Marines were ambushed by Iranian forces a few miles away from Hamedan, only eight survived the ambush and were captured. They were sent to a military outpost known as the Hole. Seven out of the eight soldiers were beheaded immediately as soon as the Commanding officer was identified. Lieutenant  Blackfyre had been  blindfolded,stripped butt naked and suspended in the air with a chain attached to the ceiling. his short hair was filthy flakes of dandruff frequently fell to his shoulders.

He'd been kept awake for nearly 100 days and was brutally beaten every couple hours. Lt Blackfyre dangled in the air in complete despair, he could hear combat boots thumping  on the concrete floor. He could hear the sound of a gun being loaded, his muscles began to tense. He could feel the muzzle of a AK-47 pressing against the back of his neck, his heart started to race. Click, could've just been a jam. His mind was blank there was nothing he could do, in here they make the rules and he's just their bitch. The guard left as soon as his commander began to shout, it seems Lt Blackfyre's luck hasn't run out.

It's been an hour since the mock execution,the room he's being kept in often switched back and forth between sub zero and scorching temperatures, one minute his sweat would turn into steam and the next it would freeze before it hit the concrete. For the past two minutes it's been room temperature, that's never good.
Two guards walked in starring at his bare arse, one of them clenched it briefly on their way into the room whilst the other locked the door behind them.
"What a body." One of the guards said slowly, Lt Blackfyre tried to mentally prepare for the worst.
" You have a big cock for a white boy." The other guards said squeezing Lt Blackfyre's pennies and scratching his balls and it didn't seem like he was letting go any time soon.
Lt Blackfyre had to remind himself that this wasn't the first time they'd done this, but then again their commander usually calls them away to take care of something else. He could feel his arse being clenched again but this time much harder than before. He could hear the guard behind him unfastening his belt and he could feel his cheeks being parted by something warm.

He then realised that it was far to thin to be what he thought it was, whatever it was it was being shoved up as far into his arse as humanly possible. A cold fluid flowed along whatever is in his arse, somehow this experience just became more painful. Eventually the fluid ran out and whatever was in his arse was pulled out forcefully causing Lt Blackfyre to grit his teeth.
" Hope you enjoyed dinner,don't worry white boy we'll stretch out your ass another time." A guard said finally letting go of Lt Blackfyre's  penis.

*
Safe house Juliet 2024

"Wish I could get in there, you okay ? " Sophia said coercing Jacob's face and running her fingers through his long hair.
"Yeah I'm fine." Jacob took another swig from the beer bottle, he looked at Jamal's broken body, Jamal had ben beaten, taken apart with scalpels and injected with LSD. Jacob knew all too well that Jamal had reached his breaking point.

Sophia looked at him again with concern, she'd never seen him like this and she had no idea what to do.
She leaned in and went for a long kiss, she had no clue if this was working but at least he wasn't staring at Jamal anymore.