Chapter 3 : Going Home

Natalia Walker's POV :

We sat in silence for the next hour me taking slow slips of the wine that I had gotten for the both of us while she sat there telling me about all of the things back home that changed. If I should be completely honest I wasn't listening to a word she was saying. The fact that our so called bonding would be done at home is getting on my nerves.

I had no desire to ever set foot in my home town again. The day when Chase accused me of cheating on him and being a slut I went to my parents house to seek some comfort like any other person would. My mother was the only one home as my father was still in a business meeting. She turned me away when she heard what happened. I was devastated by her lack of trust in me but otherwise I was not surprised. My friends weren't any better only my best friend stood by me. Taking another sip of wine I was brought back to that disastrous day.

Flashback

I ran and ran and ran the tears ran down my face as I left the house not giving bothering to take anything with me.

I headed straight for my car which thankfully belonged to me as I wanted nothing to do with Chase or his money. The mere fact that he called me a slut meant that he thought I was a gold digger also. I can't believe that after everything we've been through he would accuse me of such a thing. I jumped in the car inserting the key in the ignition. Pulling on my seatbelt I glanced over at the mansion one last time before I drove off placing a hand on my stomach. I cried to myself rubbing my stomach, he didn't even give me a chance to tell him about our child.

Uncontrollable tears ran down my face as I pulled up at my parents house. Its not really a house its more like a mansion but compared to Chase's it's nothing.

My heart broke all over again just by thinking about him. Cutting off the engine I pulled off the seatbelt and ran out the car. I didn't even reach the last step when the front door was flung open and my mother stepped out looking very angry. I was just about to ask her what was wrong when but she beat me to it.