Chapter 19: Shame

Shame was in and out. All he could see is being dragged into the medical center and into a secret segregated room. There were two doctors getting prepared to operate on him. He heard the door open. He could hear the footsteps of three people walking into the room. He could recognize them easily. It was The Contractor,  his assistant,  and Agent Acceptance. The three stood over him as in they were happy he was shot. "Agent Shame, do you hear me?" The Contractor asked. Shame nodded. The Contractor smirked. "Good. Don't worry Agent Shame. You will be our strongest agent. Thanks to Joy's sacrifice. Our eyes have been open. We now know we need a super agent and you are that agent." Shame was confused he couldn't quite understand what the Contractor was meaning. Somehow the Contractor knew what he was thinking. "I know you must be confused now, but all will be answered once the operation starts. We are giving you Joy. The harvested emotion will make you stronger Shame. You will be the ultimate agent.

Shame was still lying there, confused and out of it. He didn't understand what was happening but somehow he didn't feel alone. "We must get the other emotions." That voice sounded familiar. It was Joy's. "Agent Shame, we must get the other emotions. It is our mission." Shames head was hurting. How could Joy be speaking to Shame inside his head.

"Is the Joy emotion combined to Shame yet?" The Contractor asked. The doctor seemed to nod to him. "Agent Shame, you are now a tool in our project, an experiment we shall call Agent Mixed." He smiled to Shame. Shame was very confused on what was happening. He couldn't believe that they somehow combined Joy to him. Was that even possible? "Welcome to your new mission, Agent Mixed. Your new mission is to keep receiving the emotions."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well this is the end to book 1 of the Project: Emotion series! I hope you guys are excited for the next book! Thanks so much for the read!