Aliya meets a friend

Another morning, another day! A day never seemed this dull before. And it was all because it was another day of seeing him and working with him.
My life was so bad at that moment. I am working under someone who ruined my life! WOW!

Anyways I'll have to go. So I got up and took a shower and got ready. And ran downstairs.

"Good morning! How are you Mumma? And where's Dad?"

"Good morning! He left early today. Had a meeting. And I am all good. But you don't seem so? Everything is alright?"

"Yup Ma sab theek hai. I am starting a new journey with new people around me so a Lil nervous. Nothing more!"

"Good. Take care and Be honest! And also be around people with positive thinking, with those who you think will always be with you. Love you!"

"Love you too! And thnk you so much for sharing such awesome words with me!"

I kissed my mum and left for office. Her words made me feel so confident! Surely Mom is the best thing in the whole world. But after Dad! HaHaHaHa!

As soon as I entered, he was standing in front of me.

"Good morning Aliya. On time like always!"

"Yes I am on time but guess someone came too early today"

Not a word in return but just a smile and he left for his cabin. I was so rude! I shouldn't be he wished me and I didn't. But wait it's ok to be rude with HIM! So relax!

"Hello!"

Someone closed my eyes from back.

"Who are you? Leave me!"

I was so loud that Zain came running out of his cabin. He didn't enter but was at the door of his cabin.

"Hey Hey relax! Its me Zubair! And I hope you still remember me."

"Oh My God Zubair! You know I would have got an attack Idiot!"

And I started hitting him. Zubair was my college buddy. He was also my neighbor but he went to London 3 years ago for personal reasons.

"Aliya stop! We are meeting after three years and what a welcome!"

"Haha sorry! How are you buddy?"

And I hugged him so tightly.
Wait what? Zain was seeing us! He was staring and I could feel how jealous he was!

"How come you are here darling? In ZeeAay?"

"I joined this company yesterday. And how come YOU are here?"

"I am a part of this company since last two years. You know we were not in contact so isliye bata nhi paya. Sorry!"

"It's ok! Come let's have coffee"

"Aapko coffee kabse pasand aane lagi Miss Aliya? You are late and I want you in my cabin right now!"

Agh Zain! He cannot see me happy!

"I am sorry Zubair. We'll meet later."

"No problem. Work comes first!"

I felt really bad. I went to his cabin and knocked the door.

"May I come in?"

"Yes please. You don't need permission darling"

"Zain please. And will you stop calling me darling? I am your no one!"

"You are only mine! And no one else have a right to call you darling. Zubair is a part of this company when it was not even successful. Hence I cannot do anything but"

"But what Zain? This is my life and I'll decide who will call me what! You have no right on me."

"I don't want to talk about this. Go sit there and check those files"

"Fine!"