Back to Present

I heard someone coming to me... I turned back and saw my mom! I realized that its all over now Aliya... Its been 10 yrs. I actually forgot him but when my Mom said me he is in Mumbai, He...his memories... All were in front of me!! Like it was just yesterday...

'But chill! He is not going to find you out!' I thought.

We were having lunch when my mom again.. Talked about me getting married!! Uff!! Why are moms always behind their children's marriage??

"You are 27 now Aliya! You should get married soon"

"But mom! I wanna make MY IDENTITY FIRST I want people to remember me as Miss.Aliya and not Mrs!!"

Dad asked mom to calm down and turned to me, "You can join the office from tomorrow beta!"

"Thanks Dad but I don't to join our family business. Can't I do something on my own? Please Dad!"

My Dad never said me a no. He asked me in what field was I interested!

"I want to teach. I want to share my knowledge with others who need it!"

"What??!! Teacher?? No Aliya!" Argued my Mom.

"Let her do what she wants to. Its her life. Aliya I'll fix your appointments in best schools. OK??"

"Ahm! OK Dad!! I love you!!" I hugged him so tightly!! I had the best Dad ever!!

"Agar baap-beti ka Milan khatam ho chuka ho to can I say something??"

I and Dad gave her a sure you can look.

She continued, " Samiha is coming tomorrow on dinner with her husband. Aliya I want you there.. She is your aunt and will see you after almost 10 years."

'What?! She???!! Oh damn why?! She was Zain's Mom. Though she married someone else she used to visit Nanu regularly. She was still in touch with our family. But not her son. He wasn't in touch with our family' I thought

I didn't wanted to meet her but she was my aunt.. So I got ready to meet her. While I was getting dressed in my room the other day, a thought came to my mind, What if he comes along with his Mom?? I don't want to see him. No I don't want to!!

"Aliya you are still not ready?! They are home girl!"

"Who mom?"

"Your uncle and aunt!!"

"Are they alone? I mean they didn't bring their children?"

"No they came alone! Y..you wanted to meet the kids??"

"Ummmmm... Ya! They would have given me good company among you elders!" I said with a small smile.

Mom smiled back at me and asked to come down.

I was so relieved that he wasn't their.
I took a deep breath and went down. I greeted them and they were quite happy. We had our dinner and late at night they left.

Such a tiring day! I went to my room, changed my dress and fell asleep.