First day at Office!

And I start a new journey today. My first step in a new world. Everything was beautiful! I was so excited to finally do something on my own. I enter the office building by saying Bismillah!

The staff was really sweet. But you never know who is who until you spend some time with them. I met all of them with a smile. Then Rutuja the girl at the counter informed me that I was to meet boss at the Boss's cabin!! Boss OMG! How will I meet him? I was so so so so so so nervous!!!

Rutuja escorted me to his cabin and also gave a short description about him. I felt like I know him but silly me how will I?

There I was at the door step of His cabin. My hands were shaking but I felt that there's something familiar in the air. That thought made me knock the door.

"May I come in?"

"Yes please!"

I know this voice! But who is he? No one is coming in my mind right now. Kaun ho sakta hai??!

"Hello! I am ZAIN ABDULLAH! please sit."

I was stunned! I turned to see him and...

Hamari Adhuri Kahaani
Hamari Adhuti Kahaani....

"Your cell is ringing please reject the call. I don't want any interference when I am talking to someone"

Tears blurred my vision. It was Zain!My Zain! The same Zain who didn't thought about me for a sec and left! He is in front of me as my Boss!
I was in a shock!

"Look you need to sit down and talk! Else I can do anything!! Got that? "

"Zain! You don't remember me? You you really don't know who I am? Here in front of you is Aliya. Your Aliya . The girl whom you loved!"

"I loved? You really think I loved her?"

"So I was right! You were just...."

"I still love her! She is still mine and shall forever remain. It was you who betrayed me! You didn't listen to me!"

"And what you did was right ha? Can you imagine what was Nanu and Nani's condition? "

"And what about me darling?! Nanu and Nani was having a family who was there for them. You were there for them! And I?"

"You what? You were having your uncle the great! The one who took you!"

"Leave it! I don't wanna talk about it. You are here as an employee. So should we not talk about some work?"

"Work! You wanna talk about work! I am leaving this job right now! Got that?"

"You can't! Check your papers. What do you think I will meet you after ages and let you go? Nah nah you are wrong. You will have to work with me for at least a year."

Oh shit! He was right! The contract says I will work in ZeeAay for at least a year!

I was really angry I was crying but he was not even teary eyed . And he loves me more then himself!! It was actually joke of the century!

"You look beautiful even after a gap of so many years. Same eyes same sm....
Hey Aliya Please smile for me please."

"Shut up! How can I smile looking at a person who destroyed my life? Such a beautiful life??!!"

"Don't lie I know you missed me!"

"I didn't!!"