Author's Notes

Text between me and Andrew minutes after we found Jayson. Andrew couldn't stick around so I filled him in.

So he hung himself?
Yeah
No note?
Does his chick know?
Not yet
Is this ur new number?
Madeline is takin this hard
Kinda I tried calling his chick no answer so what he hit is head or wat?
Yeah on a belt around his neck
She's probably flipping out yea. Now did they take him out yet?
No crime scene is takin pictures
Damnnn wtf man
Wtf y would he do that now
I know. He looked bad but shit. He was so dead.
I helped unhook him. It was bad bro.
He tied a belt too the shower rod?
What the girls noticed him?
He tied a belt to a hook on the door in the small back bathroom. Bob found him. Went in to take a piss
So he just hung there? No snapping his neck he just chilled there lost consciousness n then lost all air to his dome?
Neck was snapped back. Face pale white hanging in a fetal position
So it did snap his neck?
Looked like it yeah. It was way back
Damnnn WTF how??? Did he jump or something?
I don't know man I don't know
It was ugly
How or why were the chicks in there?
Damn so fucking selfish man I hate when ppl do that shit life ain't that bad n he was young as fuck his family come yet?
Does his family have to come?
I don't know. I'm at Sonia's. I couldn't stay there
O I c aight u have a good nite them
Not gonna lie that fucked me up last night seein that. Yeah that guy
O I bet

The night after I found Jayson, I came home from work and nobody was home. It was still fresh. It was too close to home. I called my mother. We talked about nothing for nearly an hour. She was just letting me ramble about whatever I could think of to keep her on the phone. I wasn't hysterical, I wasn't in relapse mode, and I wasn't a danger to myself or anyone else. I just didn't want to be alone at that moment. I had a weird feeling and I didn't know what it was. I was alone, but didn't feel alone. But the neighbors were always banging on the walls. That must be what it was. And as I sat on the toilet with the bathroom door open as I could still see my face on Jayson's body hanging on the bathroom door. Yup I pinched that off and got out of there with the quickness. Fucking flashbacks. Is someone trying to get in the front door? But the girls shouldn't be home for another two or three hours. Maybe it was the kids down the hall. Jesus get a grip. THAT WAS A SHADOW! OH SHIT ZEUS! It's just u fucker you scared the shit out of me. So after all that in the first 5 minutes I got home, and the first time I've been alone and have actually stopped since nearly 48 hours since I last slept and 24 hours since I found Jayson. Is it a coincidence that I can't remember another time in my life I called my mother like that just to talk for an hour? Probably not. Silence is coming. She's comfortable with my tone and demeanor that I have been successfully debriefed and any potential crisis has been avoided for now. Shit! I hate silence. Where's the clicker. "Yeah ma." Clicker, clicker, clicker Shit! "OK ma, thank you." Where is it where is it where is it. "Yeah I'm sure I'm fine ma. I just called to say hello anyway. I feel fine." (I'm not fine). "Love you to ma, call me later, bye." I was running around the living room and kitchen looking for the clicker one more time as I said that last sentence before I heard her line click off. As soon as we hung up and it was silent my ears starting ringing so loud in me that I felt the vibration in my jaw and I had the sensation of warm blood running down my eardrums.

Shun define in cohesion, coercion, conversion

Drunkula and Dracula

Shun - always have greatest thoughts and preparations (procrastination) but always fall short of my best intentions

Spellcheck iPhone or iPhone

Shun - chapter instruction. Like a manual of how to deal with me
Chapter - Confession - No detail just state things I'm guilty for and move on. Little hints like: Dad I popped your z-28 tire when mom borrowed the car in 1987? Etc.
Chapter - Working title Apparition or Hallucination - about paranormal activity I experienced
Intro pages design page for sayings to insert - Every Sinner has a... and Father Forgive me I have...