Epilogue Part 2...

Semi-Edited

Love the cover sent to me! I got so many and I cannot thank you enough! 

Song above is...Perfect by Ed Sheeran. His new album is just amazing!! I just had to add it.

This is another song that fits this chapter. It is...Endlessly by The Cab. This is Gage so much. If you have not heard this song before you have too!!!!! 

READ AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END! VERY, VERY IMPORTANT!

Happy Reading! Enjoy the last chapter <3 :)

3 Years Later... (Carter is 27, Gage 29)

"These are breathtaking."

"They are really beautiful."

I smiled at their comments. I was happy they liked the photos so much. They were definitely one of the best wedding photographs I have taken yet. Their wedding was gorgeous.

"I am glad you like them." I gathered up all the photos as well as the big book filled with all of their wedding pictures. I made sure to make an entire portfolio for them to take home.

"Here are all the photos that were taken at your wedding. If you want any of them bigger or anything, feel free to call me and I can make do it." I handed them the huge binder that held all their photos. I watched as the bride's eyes widened. She clearly didn't think she would be so many photos.

When I opened my own photography business/shop I made sure that everyone got what they wanted and more; especially wedding photos. I did a lot of different things when it came to taking pictures but I didn't mind. As long as I took pictures I was fine.

The business was surprisingly going well I must say. I was slightly worried I wouldn't get any customers but after taking Macey and Luke's engagement photos not too long ago, people seemed to come and want me to take their pictures for any event. Their engagement photo was put in the newspaper and of course with the help of everyone, they got word out about my shop.

Along with my photography shop I still painted and had more than a dozen paintings in multiple art galleries around the city. I literally was living the dream. Not every artist or photographer can make it after college, and in New York City for that matter. Somehow I've been lucky enough to do this for a living.

"Thank you so much!" The woman said, smiling widely at me. After thanking and congratulating her, they left. I smiled happy she was satisfied with the pictures. If one person liked my stuff then they would tell others, and soon even more will come.

Truth be told, I didn't have to work. With what I was pulling in from my art being sold at galleries, Gage being CEO of a huge company and the gym, I didn't have to do anything else. But I was not the type to just sit around and let my husband do all the work, and it kept me busy.

I was busy putting away all other photographs to notice my best friend, Macey Miller, walking through the door.

"Hey, Car!" I jerked up at the sound of the voice and wide smile broke out across my face. Seeing my best friend for the first time in two weeks I practically launched myself at her.

My arms were tight around her small frame, as I hugged her hard. We held onto one another for a few minutes. This was only like the second time we have spent more than a day apart.

"How was your honeymoon?" I asked, finally pulling away. I noticed she looked nice and tan and she was basically glowing.

"It was...incredible." She gushed. It was crazy to think my best friend and brother just got married. For two weeks they have been off on their honeymoon in Greece. It felt like yesterday I found out they were seeing each other.