Chapter 7 - Luna

Chapter 7

Anthony said he had to leave to get ready to take over his fathers place as Alpha today so he wasn't there when i woke up. I was to meet Anthony's mum today to go over what i will have to do to be a good Luna. I went into the bathroom and stripped off and took a shower. When i came out i put on a pair of Anthony's joggie bottoms and one of his t-shirts which i had to roll up

I went back into the bathroom and started drying my hair, he told me he would take me shopping after he is done for today, there isn't any point putting make up on, i don't have any with me anyway.

I few minutes later i walked down stairs to find a very beautiful woman sitting on the couch, she noticed me and turned round "Hello my name's Kathrine Anthony's mum and the packs Luna" She hugged me and stroked my face "you are so beautiful" she smiled, i smiled back at her. She had long brown wavy hair and big brown eyes, she didn't wear any make up, she doesn't need it.

"Right lets sit down and talk about Luna duties" i nodded and we both went to sit on the couch, she put her hand on my shoulder.

"First things first, you have to be brave, you can cry and scream as much as you want but if one of the pack members are in danger you should help but unless Anthony is there he will help" i nodded.

"Second, you respect everyone and have manners" i nodded again, i think i can do that.

"I think that is about it, a Luna doesn't really do much" she laughed "so when am i getting grandchildren?" i was taken back by what she said, "am not saying you should start popping out puppy's but i would like them before i get really old" she laughed again, i smiled at her.

We haven't even mated yet and she wants baby's, i wouldn't mined having children but its to early, i have a dream that i will have children and give them a better life than what i have had. 

---------------

It has been a few hours since Kathrine left, i had watched a few stuff on the telly but soon enough i had fallen asleep on the couch,  I woke up and glanced at the clock, 6:00 PM, i sat up rubbing my eyes for a few minutes and walked into the kitchen, looking through the fridge, i took out some chicken and started to fry it, they smelled yummy, i was making some for Anthony too, he must be nearly done with his preparations, the chicken was taking a long time to cook.

I put the chicken on the plate and started picking at it, it was good, but i wasn't really hungry but Anthony would get worried if i never ate, i heard the front door open then shut, must be Anthony coming home "Sorry am late babe" i heard him say, he wrapped his arms around me, i smiled and relaxed into him, he kissed me on the cheek.

"Work was hard today, going to finish up tomorrow, am sorry that we couldn't go shopping today, ill get one of the pack members to take you tomorrow" i nodded, he must be hungry, i put his chicken on a plate and gave it to him, he scoffed it down.

"Thank you honey" he said when he was done, "what did my mum say?" "oh sorry i forgot" i shrugged. He crushed his lips onto mine, he moved his hands to my butt and lifted me up, i wrapped my legs around his waist, the kiss was getting heated i let his tongue in and i felt him move, he was walking, i slid a little and felt how turned on he was.

I groaned, and tugged on his hair slightly, he seemed to like that because he groaned sexually, he lied me down on a soft bed and started taking of my cloths as i was taking of his only unlocking our lips to take our tops off, and it went from there.