Chapter 2 - MATE

Chapter 2

"Mate" 

I looked directly into his beautiful eyes but I couldn't look at him for very long, I didn't deserve such a perfect mate. His blue eyes sparkled in a what i have never seen before,  His skin was flawless not a mark on it unlike mine. He took a step towards and i flinched this made his facial expression change to one of confusion. 

"Don't flinch i'm not going to hurt you little mate" he told me I looked at the ground not wanting him to look into my eyes i could feel he was about to talk but before he could my father interrupted.

"This is my daughter, Angel Moon she took her mothers last name before we got married" i could sense he was smiling at me but I just kept my eyes on the ground. My mate was still standing not far from me, just staring, I looked up and he looked worried. 

"Right, I think it may be best if we go to dinner now" the other alpha said, "Anthony". Wow he has a great name, Anthony Heartwell.

 My father and the other alpha walked into the dinning area, but I just stayed where I was, because Anthony was standing in the doorway of the dinning area staring at me, paralysing me to the spot. It was making me more anxious. 

"Do you want to go eat?" I heard him say. He smiled at me and my wolf was just wanting to go and jump into his arms, but I blocked her out. I cant trust anyone, not even my mate.

I just nodded and he put his hand out wanting me to take it, but I didn't. He looked hurt, but let me passed to get into the room, he followed right behind me like a lost puppy, it was kinda cute. As i saw that Anthony was getting a chair out for me i moved and went to sit in a different one.

"Why don't you come sit beside me?" my head snapped up to fine Anthony staring at me with love, my scar was at the side he was sitting at so he had a full view of it, as for my other scars, i hide them by wearing tights and a cardigan.

As we ate, my father and the alpha were talking about something. I was just so hungry, I probably looked like a pig eating. I had lost a lot of weight and you could see my bones, I bet Anthony thinks that I am ugly. He tried to talk to me a few times, but since I don't speak, I just nodded or shook my head.

"Does Angel know how to speak?" I heard the alpha ask. I was staring at him, he was like an older version of Anthony, he was also good looking. When I thought that, my wolf started to growl at me.

"yes but she hasn't talked since her mother died" he looked down at the table. THAT'S A LIE! I shouted inside my head. Anthony looked at me and gave me a sad smile. I knew he was worried about me but he shouldn't smile like that to me. 

"How did she die, if you don't mind me asking?" the alpha asked. My father looked hurt but he answered.

"Rouge attack, they got Angel as well, that's how, you know, her face has a claw mark on it" THAT'S A LIE TOO, you hit me, you hit me, i could feel my eyes filling with tears but i dismissed them. 

"Angel is my mate could she come stay with me?" my head snapped at Anthony who was looking at my father.

"NO SHE WILL NOT GO WITH YOU" my father used his alpha tone with him. Anthony looked like he was about to bow down to my father, but refused, i glanced up at my father who was looking at me with an evil look. oh no. 

After dinner was finished, the alpha and Anthony were going to be returning home, I shook the Alpha's hand and I just looked at Anthony. He took a step towards me, I didn't move away this time. I had my eyes on the ground but I could sense he was getting closer. He kissed me on my cheek, it sent sparks everywhere. I was in shock.

"Goodbye, my Angel" he put his hand under my chin and made me look into his eyes. He smiled at me, why was he being so nice to me? I am ugly. He left and I got locked in the cells again. It was a Friday so I didn't have school tomorrow, I had to stay in this cell until Monday morning. I was thinking about how I felt today, but I don't see how someone like Anthony would get a mate like me? Ugly and pathetic. He should have a nice looking curvy girl, as I thought that, my wolf growled at me.

"Mine!" I heard her shout. I nodded my head at her. My eye lids were getting heavy, and i could see Anthony in my head before i had fallen asleep.

*edited*