Chapter 4 The People know my second name?

Juliette's POV

After Rick dragged Evelyn away from her room, I went into the other direction than the two of them. I ran on, suddenly felt a man come up behind me. As soon as I turned around, the man got on his hands and knees and told me in a language that I never used:

Mighty princess, you are back, please spare my life so I can give word of the joyful news to our leader. I beg of you, please forgive me and my brothers for almost killing you.

but how come, I could understand every word of it? Before I even noticed what was going on I replied, the words fluently even though I never knew them.

Do not bid for forgiveness, I shall spare your life, may Allah rest their souls. Though I do not know why you called me princess but help me save the poor animals, please.

After we saved the animals and jumped into the water I bid him goodbye and joined my sister who was yelling:

EVY: Thank goddess, Juliette your save.

JULIETTE: I couldn't leave you alone in a country with people who want to kill you, now can I?

NILE RIVERBANK - NIGHT

Me, O'Connell, Evelyn,  Jonathan and the Warden made it out of the water. Evelyn's nightgown and my skirt cling tight to our bodies as she wrings it out. As I make my way onward, I notice some eyes on me, I turn around. It's the Warden and he was staring at. my. butt. I take out one of my guns and point it at him. He looks frightened.

JULIETTE: You can be glad, that my gun is drenched to the core. Otherwise, you. Would be. Dead.

 Just then I notice Rick staring at my sister. From now on, they are my favorite ship.

Suddenly, I hear Rick's buddy Beni yelling:

BENI: Hey O'Connell! Looks to me like I got all the horses!

Rick: Hey Beni! Looks to me like your on the wrong side of the river!

Beni looks up at the stars, then angrily kicks the sand while saying something I can't hear, but by the looks of it, he must be cursing. As the flaming barge slowly sinks to the ground of the river, we make our way to Bedouin's trading post.

almighty POV of writer Chaan~

Time skip at the trading post - day

Rick and Jonathan are standing at a trading post in order to get some camels. Jonathan forks over some cash. The Trader hands them the reins of four cute camels.

JONATHAN: I can't believe the price of these fleabags.

RICK: We coulda had 'em for free, all we had to do was give 'em one of your sisters. 

JONATHAN: Yes, awfully tempting, wasn't it?

RICK: Awfully.And that's when Evelyn steps out of a trading tent. She changed into a beautiful, Bedouin dress.

RICK: Awfully....

POV Juliette

After we found the trading post, I and Evy were met by a few women who were dragging us to a tent on the way there, many people stared at me as if I was one of the seven world wonders. Once I was alone with the oldest, a little girl came into the room and handed me a tiara, while saying: