Chapter 23- What is going on under that table?!

A chip suddenly hit me in the side of my head pulling me out of my thoughts. I turned to my left to see Cole sniggering.
We were now in McDonalds waiting for
Gee, Trent and Alex.

'Did you even listen to what I just said?' Cole sighed as he rested his hand on my upper leg, obviously not knowing what he was doing. I frowned as it gave me a little tingly feeling in my stomach.

I raised my eyebrow at him as I looked into his eyes then down at his hand outstretched on my leg before I sighed, 'What did you say?'

He smirked as he also looked down at his hand on my leg under the table before he looked back up at me, 'Alex has got a new girl.'

'No way!' I grinned.

'Yeah, he's bringing her here to meet us mind.' He replied as he ate a handful of chips.

'What's her name?' I asked as I stared into Coles eyes which were staring straight back into mine.

'Kat, Kate, katie, I don't know.' Cole replied as he kept his hand on my leg.

'Yo guys.' Trent said in his usual laid back voice as he and Gee approached our table.

'Hi.' I smiled at them.

Gee gave me the classic best friend look, the 'we need to talk about this' look, she obviously wanted to discuss Cole and I. I raised my eyebrows at her, giving her the 'okay shut up' look.

'I'll go order some food, what do you want baby?' Trent smiled at Gee.

Cole and I looked at each other and tried not to laugh at the word 'baby'. Cole gagged at me to which I couldn't help but laugh.

Trent and Gee frowned at us before Trent spoke, 'You guys are weird.'

'Hey guys.' Alex gulped as he popped up out of no where. He was on his own and he looked extremely nervous.

'Where's... um... Kathrine?' Cole asked as he looked at me then back at Alex, he made no attempt to move his hand from my leg but I didn't mind.

'Who the fuck is Kathrine?' Alex snapped as he threw his arms above his head before he sat down opposite us.

I smiled slightly at how nervous Alex was. I found it quite cute that he got agitated when he was nervous.

'Your new girlfriend??' Cole frowned.

'You mean Megan?' Alex frowned as he groaned loudly.

'Yeah...?' Cole replied in a high pitch voice.

'She's in the toilets. She's mint. A solid 10 out of 10, I think I'm gonna mess it up, we had a nice date at the cinema but.. I don't know... Cole! I swear to God if you say anything-'

Cole and I exchanged glances as we tried not to laugh. 'Where the hell did you get Kathrine from?' I laughed.

'Guys! Are you not listening?!' Alex yelled his voice breaking.

I snickered and so did Cole, before I quickly recomposed myself and smiled at him, 'Alex, don't worry. It'll be fine, none of us will say anything bad-'