Chapter 21 - Crazy Chris' Lake House

'Don't.' Gee instructed gravely as she pointed her finger at me.

I groaned loudly as I held the vase above my head.

'Olivia! You've already smashed half the plates on your shelf! Stop.' Gee said sternly as she grabbed the vase out of my hands.

'What gives her the right?!' I started as I stomped out of my living room and into the kitchen, 'to come back from wherever she came from and steal Cole?! And Aaron whilst she's at it!!' I yelled as I carried on pacing in anger around the kitchen table.

'Liv.' Gee sighed in worry as she followed closely behind me, struggling to keep up with my pace.
'You don't know she's going to steal Cole-'

'Gee.' I started as I stopped suddenly to turn to face her, 'Cole doesn't want anything to do with me anymore because of her!' I yelled as my voice broke.

'Maybe he just wants to keep his distance because he's trying to sort out whatever is going on his head.' Gee smiled.

'It's clear he wants El, Gee!' I cried as my voice cackled, tears welling up in my eyes.
'She's stunning, of course he would pick her over me.' I mumbled before I groaned loudly, 'You know what?! I don't even care!'

'Don't say that Liv! Anyone would pick you over El!!' Gee cried as she followed me out the kitchen into the hallway.

'Well, not Cole! I don't even care okay?! We're going to a party tonight and I'm getting a new boy! I don't even care who, if Cole wants El, he can have her! I'm not going to waste my time thinking about them!' I yelled before I collapsed into the sofa, my face buried deep into the pillow.

'Are you sure you don't care?' Gee sighed as she sat down next to me, 'We can go to a party tonight and get you a lad but I don't know anyone who has parties on Mondays.' Gee chuckled as she rubbed my hair.

'Crazy Chris?' I mumbled into the pillow.

'What?' Gee laughed.

'Crazy Chris!!' I smiled widely as I jumped up.

'Oh my god! Yeah!! Crazy Chris up the lake house!!' She grinned as she clapped her hands.

'Except, no one will go in the lake.' I frowned as I realised it was winter and like -3 degrees.

'You never know.' Gee smiled weirdly before she jumped up.
'Cole doesn't deserve you.' Gee sighed as she shook her head. 'You're so beautiful and kind and funny, any boy would be lucky to have you and if he decides to run back to his ex girlfriend who seems like a little bitch then he can go do that, but it's his loss.'

'I love you' I grinned as I hugged Gee.

'I love you too.' Gee replied before she jumped up, 'Right, I'll make some calls and see who's going to Chris' lake house tonight and I'll try and find out what boys are going, whilst you go upstairs and have a nice warm shower then we can get ready.'

I'm so glad I have Gee.
________________

'Purple.' I nodded as I looked at myself in the mirror holding up a black long sleeved lacy top and a purple lacy Bralet.

'Purple.' Gee nodded in agreement as she curled the ends of her hair.

I sighed as I stared back at my reflection. My hair was straight and full of volume, my makeup was done. I had a plum smokey eye and dark red lips.
'I look like shit.' I stated loudly as I fell back onto the bed.

'No you don't!!' Gee exclaimed as she sprayed hairspray all over her hair. 'I don't know what you see, you look bomb as fuc-'

'I look like shit compared to El, she's probably going tonight and I bet Cole and Aaron and Em-'