Chapter 5 - My Night in with the Bad Boy

'Aren't your parents home?' I asked as I admired Coles bedroom from the doorway.
Dirty clothes were in a pile on the floor next to a washing basket, posters of bands and girls were hung up on his red wall, next to a big black Tv which was also hanging from the wall.

'Nah, they're in Dubai.' He replied calmly as he jumped onto his red double bed.

'Why are they in Dubai?' I asked curiously as I sat down next to him.

He shrugged. 'Dunno, work.'

'Oh.' I said bluntly, as he led back and sighed.

'Weird coincidence, isn't it?' He said quietly as he closed his eyes.

I raised my eyebrows, 'What do you mean?'

He propped up quickly, 'Well, how you just happen to be outside my house, whilst there is a deadly storm, almost like you're stalking me.'

'I am not stalking you! I would never want to stalk you! Ever!' I protested as I shivered.

'Yeah, yeah, we all know that's not true.' He muttered as he walked over to his closet.

'Seriously, Cole! I wasn't stalking you. I didn't even know that you lived here, I was just walking home from Alberts.' I folded my arms.
Albert! Mum! She must be worrying sick!
I quickly pulled out my phone from my jean pocket and checked my notifications, 8 missed calls from Mum, 2 missed calls from Alberts and a few texts from mum.
'Mum, don't worry I'm at a friends house, I'm fine. Hope you and Albert are okay. Love you xx' I quickly sent the text before I looked back up at Cole.
He had a grey adidas jumper in his hand and he was staring down at me, his expression unreadable.

I raised my eyebrows at him before he cleared his throat. 'Um, right. Yeah, you look cold, here.' He threw the jumper at me quickly, to which it landed straight on my head.

Cole snickered as I quickly pulled the jumper off of my head. I frowned up at him before I pulled the towel off my shoulders.  I then picked up the hoodie from my lap and pulled it over my black top. I sighed as I felt the fluffiness from the inside of the jumper.
Ahh! Nice and warm and cosy. Obviously, the jumper was way too big for me, but I liked oversized jumpers.

'Oh wait, Albert? I know him, he's  the nice dude at the end of the street. Why were you at Alberts?'' Cole asked he led down across the bed, his head leaning against my legs.

'Oh, he's just my mums... Friend.' I replied as I frowned. It would sound weird if I told him my mum had a body guard.

'Oh.' He said bluntly as he closed his eyes.
We stayed in silence for a short while, but it wasn't an awkward silence, it was just silence.

'Maybe school will be cancelled tomorrow.' Cole said quickly as he opened his eyes.

'Yeah, maybe if there is still a storm tomorrow.' I gulped as I heard the howling wind, it was actually quite scary.

'You might have to stay the night.' Cole smirked.

I scoffed but didn't reply.

Cole quickly jumped up, 'This can be our chance to get to know each other.'

'Huh?' I furrowed my eyebrows.