Epilogue

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

Epilogue

Severn was discharged from the hospital two days later and we went home in high spirits.

The boys were laying low for a couple of months, knowing that the police were probably keeping tags on them, and Phoenix had even considered dropping the drugs altogether and starting fresh somewhere else. Landon had stared at him for a full minute, waiting for Phoenix to say he was kidding, even though we all knew that Phoenix didn't joke.

In the end, Phoenix had shrugged it off and said we would see what happened after things had cooled off.

The Simpsons were still rivals with the Santiagos, but there hadn't been any fights or even much interaction with them for the rest of the month of December. Phoenix said he and Carlos had agreed it was best not to attract attention from the police so soon after what had happened. 

I however, had met up with Ario and Paulo on the weekends a couple of times and I'd even spent time with Carlos one afternoon in The Dartfish. They had told me about Pedro's burial coming up just before Christmas and they were wise not to even ask if I wanted to come. I had wished them all the best about it all the same and hadn't seen them until Christmas Eve when I went round with presents for them all.

I had never had to shop for males before, but I'd ended up getting Paulo a world map to extend his already broad geographical knowledge, scarves for Miguel and Manuel and a Christmas jumper for Ario as well as a Dora The Explorer backpack just for the fun of it. For Diego I got him a snow hat – to cover that messy hair of his, and I got Carlos nice leather gloves.

I was well received by them all and made them promise not to open my presents until Christmas Day. Miguel and Manuel actually apologised for being so aggressive and rude to me in the past and they gave me shoulder pats which Ario laughed at them for, making them crack identical smiles. I wasn't expecting anything back from them but widened my eyes when Ario handed me a bag full of presents.

"From all of us," he had told me with a chilled out smile.

"Thank you, I mean Gracias," I had grinned at him before giving him a tight squeeze.

Carlos had laughed and given me a side hug whilst Diego had smiled, keeping his distance. I had left their home still grinning and Paulo and Ario had walked me out of East territory safely.

Christmas day had been reserved for the Simpson brothers only and we'd spent the whole day indoors, eating, laughing, sleeping and then eating some more. It was relaxing and actually the first Christmas where I had truly enjoyed myself. Walter had bought me a beautiful gold necklace which I knew had cost a lot of money. He'd also written me a very touching note and I had coincidentally written him one too. I had bought Walter a nice watch, Landon a new lip piercing, Eli, Gomez, Gio and Severn different types of aftershave and Phoenix a ring which Walter and I both paid for. For Hayley I had gotten her a cute makeup bag and she'd bought me great smelling bath bombs. I had received all sorts of things from the Santiagos and the Simpsons also, including a brand new laptop from Carlos, a random fruit juicer from Landon, a lovely leather bracelet from Phoenix and a pretty Spanish fan from Ario.