Chapter 18

{ on the side: Tiffany and Spencer's outfit heading to the airport but Tif's own is baby pink instead of aqua.}
MUST READ AUTHOR's NOTE AT THE END, PLEASE!!' VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Shout out to JadaNicholson12 for being my first commenter. Thank you Jada! Lots of love ❤️!

It was Tuesday and it was a girls night but we had to go to bed by ten- ten thirty.

Tif and I was talking about what we were gonna do on the trip. We had a Apple TV so we got a call on FaceTime from the boys.
"My babe!" They both said in unison.
"You morons are interrupting girl time!" Tif said crossing her arms like a child who got there favorite toy taken away.
"Well sorry if we are checking up on our hotties!" Caleb said raising his brow. I then whispered into Tif's ear and she nods.
"Caleb baby," I said sexily moving the coffee table. In the spot where the table was moments ago, Tif and I turned around looking over our shoulders smirking seductively. Slowly we pulled down the strap off our tanks, then took it over our heads, back still turn. The boys were now behaving like horny thirteen year olds. We laughed and put it back on, then dropped it like it's hot. Taking it a little farther we both pulled on the waistbands on our shorts but as soon as we saw that they were on edge, sexily we said, "Byyye!"
Then ended the chat. Seeing the angry yet disappointed looks on their faces made us fall into hysterics.

It was minutes to ten and Tif and I were cleaning up the mess we made with the food and throw pillows. After we headed up to the bathroom to freshen up for bed. We already showered and since we did a lot, we wiped down all over then reapplied deodorant then our face so we wouldn't get acne. Brushing our teeth, it was too silent so took up my new iPhone 7s ( Tif and I got one when the boys were boasting on how great the updates are and how we aren't cool, so stupid), and began to play Caroline by Anime.
The intro was coming to an end, just in time, at the same time we spat out the remaining paste and turned to each other singing.
"She's a
Bad thing, shit
Fine as hell, woo
Thick as f*ck, oh my god
That's my baby
Caroline you devine, mighty fine
Shorty really blow the pine, like a pro
Uh huh, f*ck you thought
Holy shit, I'm pretty lit
It's lookin like it's about time, to f*ck it up..."
After apparently performing for mill-billions of people, we bursted into fits of laughter. Crawling in to bed, we both laid down and got comfortable.
"Spens?" Tif asked making me hum in response.
"I love you and your the best friend, I could ask for," she continued.
"I love you too babe and your the best, best friend God could ever make and even though we have two amazing boyfriends, they will never get in the ways of our friendship and we would never do that to them." I replied. We kissed each other on the cheek and hugged, in no time we fell into slumber.

The next morning we had to get up at four o' clock. We crawled out of bed and into the bathroom. After our shower, we were well awake. For our outfits, I was wearing a light aqua PINK blouse, white bralet, matching bow to the blouse, dark Hollister shorts, black slippers with a Indian-like pattern straps and as for Tif the same except she had, baby pink instead of the aqua. As for hair and makeup, it in a high top messy bun ( matching bow in front) and curly strands; we want a natural look so all we did was in foundation, mascara, eyeliner, we did a wing and red lipstick. Won't lie, we were on FLEEK!!!

We carried our suitcases down stairs. I had a white one with a gold 'S' and Tif had a black one with a gold 'T'. As carrie-ons, we had out Aeropostale matey bags, Tif's was for with brown lining and mine was white lace also with and Since we didn't have time to make food (plus we were lazy) then eat, we'd just get something at the airport. Our parents gave us a thousand dollars for spending money. By the way, they were gonna meet while we were gone. Tiffany and I checked if we had everything and right as our butts touched couch,
"Beep! Beep! Beep!"
Tif and I groaned in annoyance as we mental prepared to get up.