Pain

Harry and Ginny were wandering near the dungeons when they heard a muffled argument. They looked at each other. It was after hours, so why the hell would anyone be in the dungeons, of all places. They decided to look. I mean, after all, it shouldn't do much, right? They followed the noise to a room, which was locked, and the standard unlocking charm didn't work. They would just have to wait until it opened.

"Lucius is not entirely sure that you are willing to keep what he told you before school." Nott, a fellow eighth year, said evilly. 
"Naturally, I have no reason not to disobey my Father, and every reason to obey." Draco said, trying to quench his obvious panic. Nott stalked up to him. 
"Ya, well, He ordered me to make sure that you don't forget." He said cruelly. Draco backed away, until he was cornered by the wall. 
"CRUCIO!" Nott yelled, as a flash of green light caused Draco to double over in pain, as it coursed through his body. He grit his teeth, resisting the pain. Nott lifted the curse in surprise.
"Why won't it work?" Nott asked, rounding on Draco. 
"Because, you have to have intense dislike or displeasure in the person you are trying to use the curse on. You have to MEAN it." Draco explained, mostly out of fear for retribution from his father. Nott did it again, and the pain was slightly more intense, but he never managed to get Draco on the ground from the curse. However, after the sixth round, Draco fell to the floor once the curse was lifted, body once more aching. Nott smiled triumphantly and left him lying there. Draco was only half aware when Ginny and Harry walked up to him. 
"He was crucio'ed." Harry explained. "What do we do?" 
"Snape!" Ginny yelled. "Let's take him to Snape! He'll know what to do with him." 
"Good thinking." 

Draco fell into a horrid sleep. 
Father, Draco whispered. 
"I do not want to hear your idiotic thoughts, am I clear? The Dark Lord does not appreciate failure." Lucius said.
"I..."
"Enough," Lucius said, obvious disappointment lacing his voice. Draco was eighteen, it was after Voldermort's death.
"He ISN'T EVEN HERE ANYMORE!" Draco yelled, finally losing it. If looks could kill, the one Lucius gave Draco would kill everything for miles. Draco's eyes were flashed with anger, and minimal fear. 
"I do not appreciate your tone, Draco." Lucius said calmly. Draco's eyes flashed with anger and more fear than before. Lucius muttered something unintelagible, and suddenly Draco was screaming in agony. The cruciatus curse never got less painful. Lucius soon lifted the curse from his son. Then, after a noverbal spell, Draco's back, chest, arms, and legs were covered in the belt marks made rapidly by a wand-belt, which was at least five times faster than any man could do by themselves. Then the Cruciatus curse once more. By the time Lucius was done, Draco was on the floor, bleeding, and almost blacked out from the intense pain. 
"Never, speak, to, me, in, that, tone, again. Next time it will be worse. Am I understood?" Lucius said in a calm even voice. 
"Yes, Father." Draco whispered, his voice hoarse, and filled with agony. Lucius smiled. 
"Good, maybe, I will send a house elf to tend to you. Perhaps," Draco shuddered uncontrollably from the pain. Lucius laughed cruelly. 
"Next lesson for your arrogant tone will commence tomorrow morning, I suggest you get good sleep, dear boy."

DRACO! Draco screamed, high and bloodcurdling. A scream of sheer agony, he once more turned in on himself, wrapping his hands around his knees, and rocking. He soon was brought back into the trance, not noticing the fearful looks from Blaise, Gregory, Severus Snape, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, and Harry. He soon fell back on the bed, tense and whimpering.

"As promised, your punishment for your tone yesterday, is completed to day." Lucius said evilly. Draco shivered, he was not fully healed from the lesson yesterday. "Your lesson, is no food for the rest of the break while you are here, and, you are not allowed to leave your room, am I clear? Any hint that you have left your room, and your lesson yesterday will pale in comparison to what I will do to you. Do you understand?" Lucius asked. 
"Yes, Father," Draco whispered, voice filled with fear. 
"Now, are you ever going to disrespect me by raising your voice to me, ever again?"
"No, Father," Draco said once more, voice filled with terror. Lucius smiled. To gain respect in the Malfoy household was to be feared by everyone else. 
"Good, but just in case." A flick of his wand, and Draco screamed in anguish. His whole body was on fire from the intense pain coursing through his veins. 
"Stop! Please stop!" Draco gasped, but the curse only increased. Draco screamed louder, his whole body about to give up, just as Lucius lifted the spell. Another flick of his wand, and Draco was forced to his hands and knees. Lucius kneeled down, his grey eyes staring at Draco, their faces level. 
"Draco," Lucius said, and Draco shuddered at their closeness. "Look at me." Lucius said sternly. Growling when he was not fast enough, Lucius grabbed Draco's jaw and turned it roughly towards him, and lifted Draco's head so that he was looking into his eyes. "Malfoy's never beg, for anything, unless the Dark Lord requires it. The next time you do it, and I will not be merciful, am I clear?" Lucius tone was low and deadly. 
"Yes, Father," Draco said, shivering as he did. Lucius laughed coldly. He let go of Draco and stood. 
"Good," he left the room, and the room instantly went from seventy degrees to fifty. Draco was used to the rapid changes in temperature and so, he embraced the cold, and it filled his muscles, numbing them.

Draco! Draco was pushing against Snape's hands. 
"A little help, Miss Weasley, Mr. Zabini, now!" Blaise and Ginny held down Draco while Snape waved his wand and Draco's shirt appeared in his hand. "Good, now back up. Both of you, now!" Snape was obeyed at once. Snape looked over Draco, noticing that his body held more scars than at the end of the previous year. Naturally, Lucius usually healed any sign of his abuse, as Snape never knew about it until the previous year, and he had looked over Draco, and healed him several times. 
However, these markings were somewhat fresh, within the last three or four months. Considering Draco's lack of sleep, and sustinance, and continuous pain, having to move around all the time, the marks were still not even close to fully healed. Snape drew in a deep breath. Draco suddenly woke up, shivering and eyes wild. He saw Snape and a confused look flashed threw his eyes, the rest of him impassive. 
"Draco," Snape whispered. Draco shook his head, glancing at everyone else. "Everyone, OUT for the time being." Everyone grumbled, but left the office. Blaise cast a spell to allow them to hear what was going on.
"Draco, was it Lucius?" Snape asked. 
"Who else would it be?" Draco asked, still quiet. 
"He should not have done this. When?"
"Just before we came to school. What does it matter?"
"What does it matter? Because you should have gotten help from me immediately, or a Healer, instead you didn't and now it is worse."
"So? I deserved it, I disrespected him." Draco said slightly louder. Blaise and Gregory outside glanced at each other worried. 
"What's wrong?" Ginny asked. Blaise rounded on her.
"Come one, Weasley!" Blaise said angrily. "Lucius is abusive!" He said, leaving everyone rooted to the spot at those three simple words. "If Draco disrespected him, it could be anything, and something stupid like not standing right!" He said aggravated. "Or, more likely, Draco raised his voice."
"How did you disrespect him, Draco?" Snape asked, obviously exhausted. "I am waiting for an answer." Draco took a deep breath. 
"I raised my voice above the accepted level." Blaise gave them an 'I told you so' look. The three of them were horrified. What a stupid thing to get mad about!
"So he wizard-belted you, along with, I assume, the cruciatus curse, probably several times?"
"What did you expect him to do?" Draco asked, voice filled with fear. "I disrespected him. That is something he never tolerates."
"That is somewhat extreme." 
"Third Rule of Respect," Draco said. Blaise and Gregory raised their eyebrows at Ginny, Harry, Ron, and Hermione. "'You shall never raise your voice just above a whisper and never above a common inside voice, to your father. It is considered disrespectful, and therefore punishment will swiftly and surely follow.'" Draco said, as if reciting something word for word. Snape growled something about cruelty. 
"I am used to it." Draco whispered. 
"THAT IS BESIDES THE POINT!" Draco jumped back at the sudden loud voice. "I am surprised you managed to keep yourself going at this point. This is serious." 
"I am fine," 
"No! You are not leaving until I heal you." 
"But, Severus!" 
"NO! I am your Godfather, and I am here to help you. I don't care what your feelings about me are, that is what I am here for. So, you are not leaving, DO. I. Make. Myself. Clear?"
"Yes,"
"Good,"