Chapter 25

Randal's POV

It has been almost six months since Melody's been taken. I was in pure agony. I missed her like crazy, and I would never stop looking for her. We have figured out that her father took her, but we don't know where. It is like she has fallen off the face of the earth! We have gotten nothing.

I finally decided that we have searched enough on our own and it is time to call another pack for help. I am starting with our biggest allies, even though they live all the way across the country in California, they will be there for us no matter what. I picked up the phone and called their alpha.

"Hello, Alpha Tristan speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hello Alpha Tristan, this is Alpha Randal. I need your help. I found my mate, but she has been kidnapped and I can't find her anywhere."

"Of course we would like to help you Alpha Randal"

"Great! Would you mind if my beta and I came and visited so we could come up with a plan."

"Sure, that's no problem!"

"Great! We will be there in about three days, thank you Alpha Tristan"

"You're welcome alpha Randal, anything for our biggest allies."

I then hung up the phone.

I went to find Xavier, and I told him the plan, so then we left immediately after that.

The whole way there I was only thinking one thing.

Don't worry melody, we will find you, we will never give up.