Meetings and College - Part Two

Disclaimer: I own pretty much nothing. Mexico is my OC but only partly. His physical appearance was influenced by multiple medias of him. The plot is mine. No touchy of plot without my consent. ( ̄ω ̄)

Third Person PoV

"Recuerdan," Mexico said. "You all have aliases now, use them when someone asks for your name."

"Yeah, yeah," Romano, now named Jason, said impatiently. "We got it, can we f*cking go now?"

"Esta bien, let's go." Mexico passed out schedules for everyone, all with the same classes or at least similar classes. That way, at least three nations were in the same class together with America.

_Π_Π_Time Skip_Π_Π_

"We'll come pick you up later!" Mexico called out of the car window at the group of transformed nations.

Romano-Jason- flicked him off as he pulled China-nicknamed Cory- and Prussia-newly dubbed James- into the big college building. Italy-now known as Edmundo-waved as he stood next to Germany-now called Aldwin- who stood almost a full head shorter than the Italian. Japan-Darwin-stood next to England-Evan-who stood next to Russia-Ivan, but now pronounced as 'eye-van'. Spain-Arturo, he hated his alias but put up with it-stood next to France-Peter- who, in turn, had his arm around Spain(Arturo).

Watching the van drive away, the rest of the countries turned around, looking up at the building. They each gripped their book bag straps and steeled themselves. Who knew what horrors they were going to face now. Seeing no reason to avoid the inevitable, they walked through the doors and split up, going to their first class.

America

Third Person PoV

"Hey, did'ya hear about the new students?" A girl asked her friend. Her friend nodded enthusiastically.

"Uh, huh! I heard they're all coming so late in the year because of budget cuts but that they're all pretty smart, " she giggled. "I hope they're cute."

New students, huh? Alfred mused. I wonder what they're like.

"I bet they're a bunch of nerds." Another student scoffed. "I heard they're in at least one advanced placement class."

"Heh, 'least they're not in all advanced placement classes like Alfred." Someone jeered. Alfred just shrugged it off, they could think whatever they wanted, he didn't care.

Okay, he did care, just not enough for it to affect him. Man, he really needed a burger, Alfred hadn't had one in a day, he was so burger deprived it was making him self-conscious!

"Hey, Jones!" Jordan said, slapping Alfred's back lightly. "You hear about the new students?"

Alfred snorted. "Dude, it's the only thing people will talk about."

Jordan laughed and sat down, "Yeah, but it is weird, y'know. I mean, two families of new students? You got to admit it looks fishy."

"Come on, don't judge," Alfred said, shoving his shoulder. "After all, I did the same thing."

"Yeah, but you have a death wish with all the homework you're getting." Jordan pointed out, glancing at Alfred's bulging bookbag.

"Hey," he shrugged, "not everyone got in all the advanced placement classes and enrolled by the end of the second semester."