Chapter 38 - Should I Apologize ?

Katherine's POV

"How dare he , this stupid human being , i hate him ughh." I snapped once Cara opened the door , i directly entered still cursing , i threw my bag on the couch , i turned to Cara , Her brows were furrowed probably not understanding what the fuck i am talking about , but i don't care , i have to let it out or i will explode.

"What did he mean haa ? You can go fuck him , that's what you want." I said Ashton's sentence mimicking his stupid voice making quotation marks with my fingers.

"He is referring to me as a whore , this ugly arrogant piece of shit , he mean i am easy., doesn't he ?" I let out a frustrated sigh and threw myself on the couch burring my face in the pillow.

I lifted my head up , Cara was still looking at me , confusion filling her face , " He thinks i am a whore , that jerk , i hate him , if i kissed him twice and slept with him that doesn't make me whore or easy , how dare he think of me like that , he deserve that hot coffee on his stupid face." At my words Cara's eyes stretched as wide as they can,then when i noticed what i said.

Shit , i threw the words in her face , i was planning on telling her eventually but not in this way !

Damn i just spit the words in her face..

"You.. You slept with him ?" She asked , here eyes wide , pointing a finger in my direction.

"U-umm it is not like you think.. i.. you know...i was kind of..you know.. drunk.. so umm i remember nothing." I stuttered trying to explain my point.

"You slept with him..and... you were..you were drunk.. when ?" She asked again as if not believing my words , the look on her face priceless , if this wasn't serious and i wasn't mad , i would've laughed at her expression already.

"Yesterday, when i left." I said with a low voice waiting for reaction.

"You stupid lazy ugly bitch , i was worried about you thinking something bad happened to you , and you were fucking.. you were having sex." She said stepping forward , her tone made me move backward.

Dammit , i am in a big trouble now..

"And you kissed him too? " She asked her eyes looking into mine and she looks ready to attack any minute now, i just nodded my head and mumbled "Twice." hoping she would not hear me.

"You were drunk too ?" She continued her investigation giving me suspicious looks.

I nodded my head an mumbled, "Just the first time."

Her eyes widened a bit , she pressed her lips in a thin line before asking again , "And the second time ?" , I just shook my head , the death glares she was sending me were scary , i have to tell her the truth about Ashton or she will kill me now.

"You little.." She was about to start shouting or maybe hitting me but i directly interrupted her, i wanted to explain everything first.

"Ashton is innocent." I said which made her look at me confused.

"What the f*ck , so you sleep with him and now he is innocent." She said giving me a murderous look , seriously this girl can turn into a scary creature sometimes , remind me not to mess with her.

"It is not like this , i will explain , i'll tell you what happened but don't say anything or interrupt me till i finish." I said and she took a while before nodding her head.

I started telling her from the moment i saw Ashton at the Club , the kiss , how i woke up next to him, about my outburst, how he told me the truth , how i fainted , how we kissed again and lastly about his jerky actions in the company and how i threw the coffee on his stupid hot face.