Bitchy Itchy Gross Girl

"That girl is totally gross!" Jesse said.

"She'll learn to back off." I answered. And a plan just popped on my head." We'll make her back off somehow."

"Whatever your plan is, I'm so in. I want to see that girl suffer."

"We both do...Now could we just have our fun and not talk about her?"

"Yeah we should. Just mentioning her name gives me creeps."

"I know the feeling." I answered.

We just hang-out together till noon.

"Seriously, You're not that bitchy that everyone told me." Jesse said when we just finish showering and settled on couch.

"Well, I can't resist your charm, could I? And honey, you wouldn't want to see my bad side."

"I guess. You really love me that much huh?" She said with a playful smile.

"Of course I do. That's why be thankful I wasn't a bitch."

"Yeah. Speaking of bitch, I know you don't want to talk about her, But where is she?"

"I don't know. Don't care. I'm actually glad that she ain't bothering me. Just be glad. She might went back to where she came from."

"I hope so."

I was relieved that bitchy itchy gross girl didn't bother me that night. I should probably stop calling her like that. Now Jesse and I could have more time together.

And at least I did sleep well tonight.

 Dedicated to that person for following me!! :))