Chapter Twenty - Ending Chapter ♥

Kacy's POV

Where am I? I don't know. I sat here, in the dark, pulling at my delicate black lace dress. I wasn't kidnapped, no. I just ran.. into Jay's house, and unlocked the door - I have his key. I'm not a thief. I went into his room, shut all the lights, done all the curtains and blocked out any possible light. I sat here, careful with my breathing.

I don't want anyone to see me, or even search for me. I want to be alone in his room. I loved him, and it was killing me at how I couldn't be with him. Callum promised it will make this help, but he wasn't do anything. We probably couldn't even go out in the public.

I sat here, watching my phone come to light, but I wasn't sure I wanted to pick it up. Could I really be bothered to put all the energy to get the phone, and pick it up? Um, no. But, I realised it was Jay calling and I grabbed it for it like no other.

"Hey," I said as soon as I picked it up.

"Where the hell are you?" He asked, the first question. Not how are you, what are you doing - he didn't care about me.

"Nowhere."

"Where's Aiden?"

"I don't know."

"Damn it. I need to call him up. I'll call you back," he simply said hanging up. I looked at the phone, and then started crying. All over again. These stupid stupid.. weak tears. Why? Why are they pouring down my face?

No, make the water to go away. Crying was for the weak, I am a strong girl. I will get through this, and I don't need tears. No. But it just made me cry ever more. I hugged myself from the cold, rocking myself back and forth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aiden's POV

Wake me up when September Ends.

I stood there, frozen on the spot staring at my mum. She had left a note. Did I really have the time now? Or, shall I just call the hospital straight away? I grabbed my phone, dialling 999.

"My mum's overdosed." I simply said. "76 Cavendish Gardens. 1G1 76H."

"Right. We'll be over there in a flash. Don't worry. Everything will be just fine," the lady spoke in a reassuring voice. The line went dead again.

This time, I walked over picking up the paper. I had to read this.

Dear Aiden & Your father (if he's reading this),

You may be wondering what have I done? Well... it's for the right reasons. I can't take my depressing life. Your father is just a scumbag, he doesn't care about anyone besides himself and my life is a wreck after marrying him. I wish I could say I love you, but I don't. The amount of times you've hit on me is enough.

I've had enough. I don't want a divorce, I want it to end.

Aiden? Well, I love you son. For a long while you were the only reason I stopped and had hope but even that has stopped. Recently, you've been drifting away from it and the pain is too much. If you stopped, and put yourself in my shoes you'd understand.

If you had a son that died, and now your other son is just lost in his own world. It kills, and I can't stand it. I won't see it. I wish you the best in life.

I'm in heaven with Gary. We both love you very much. If you see, heaven seems so much better than down here. I'll be waiting for you, Aiden as long as it takes.