Chapter Seven

Yoyoyo ;) So, I'm so excitedd about how this story is going. ^.^' anyone else? :) ALSO ALSO ALSO IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN COMMENTCOMMENTCOMMENT because I might quit this story.. :/ so... if you want it going -- then COMMMMMMMMMMEEEEENNNNNNTTTTTT.......

Besides that, enjoy :)

Oh ++++ also, sorry for people who private message me their stories. Haha :) I might not get time to read through them all, or respond to you. Buuut - I'll get there sometime (; soo.. thanks! :3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was my second time at Jay's house, and this time I find myself feeling surprise for some odd reason. It was like I had stepped into his enchanting house the first time. I held my breath, as I made my way to his living room. I flopped onto the sofa, sighing. I was a mess.

Macy came running out, also a bit surprised to see me. She greeted me nicely, however. "Jay, help me with the food in the kitchen. Kacy go and refreshen up!" She said, smiling happily. "Feel free to use any of my products in the bathroom."

I had gone home, picked out my over night bag and told Callum I was staying at my friends. He hadn't moved from the kitchen table, and he didn't even respond to me. 

I took a shower. I picked up Macy's shampoo and conditioner eyeing it weirdly. I haven't heard of this brand, it sounded like it was from abroad. I don't think I wanted to waste it. I picked up her other shampoo, and used it instead.

Massaging it into my head, I felt so relief and peace. The hot water hitting my back, and my hair as all the soap washed from my hair. I felt the smell crowding the shower. I did the same for the conditioner, and then picked up her bath shower gel. It smelt like strawberries, awesome.

Nothing was on my mind, except my mum. The fact I was at my teacher's house wasn't bothering me. What was bothering me was that my mum was gone. Forever. I could never see her anymore, talk to her -- it was like I lost all contact with her. Why didn't I see this one coming? I felt terrible... awful.

I took all my makeup off, which hadn't budged from my face. I threw my hair into a bun, booby clipping back some loose hair. I put on my PJ's and my slippers before walking downstairs quietly. I overheard their conversation.

"She's a keeper, this is the second time you brought her home!" Macy was laughing.

"Shut up!" He said. "She's nothing special to me, okay? Her mum has just passed away -- give her a break."

"I know," she whispered sadly. "But, when you planning to ask her out?"

"I'm a teacher, she's a student. Mace I'm going to slap you."

"She's here!" Macy said, pinching Jay's cheeks and then running over to me. "You look so much better and refreshed. Not that you weren't looking good before."

"Yeah right," I muttered, rolling my eyes.

"I made pasta. Do you like it?"

Pasta. "Um, I'll eat it," I smiled. 

"Great!" She said, taking her bowl outside to the table and placing it in the middle. I took the plates, and the fork. Jay brought the glass and water. We all sat down. Macy put some pasta into my plate, handing it to me.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Are you okay?"

"Why not?" I smiled.