Inui Sadaharu x Reader - Immune of Love

A/N- Hey everyone! So hopefully you all like this one. I mean, is there anyone who really likes Inui? Idk, I've never met that person, ever. Anyways, I decided to do some old characters again. Like Fuji, Yukimura, Zaizen, etc. Those guys who I didn't include a reader. I hope you all enjoy! Toots!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

School dances weren't really Inui's thing. He only focused on his school work and sport. But there was only one reason as to why he came tonight. He was intrigued by you. When he first saw you, he knew you were the one.

You stood across the room with your friends. You didn't really want to come tonight but your friends made you. And, it was because of Inui. You had know him for a year and really liked him. And it was weird, because no normal would fall for him.

He was weird, I mean really weird. You heard he makes weird drinks and it makes people pass out. Sakuno told you all about that. One of your favorite songs came on and your friends dragged you to the dance floor. Inui watched you carefully.

Without giving a care in the world, you danced as if no one was in the room. Your friends laughed and danced along. Inui watched this unfold and he chuckled slightly. His friends were slightly teasing him. You kept dancing and didn't even notice that you had bumped into Inui, who was right in front of the dance floor.

"Oh.....I'm sorry. I didn't see you, Inui-san." You apologized

"No, it's okay. Just be careful next time." He smiled

"Okay." You blushed 10 shades darker.

You went back to the dance floor and your friends started teasing you.

"Smooth one (Y/N)."

"Guys, stop. That was an accident. I didn't even see him." You blushed

"You should go talk to him, I'm sure he likes you."

"What? Why would he be interested in me? I'm just a friend."

"He's been staring at you all night. Just go!" Sakuno urged

"She's right! Now go!" Tomoka pushed you. You sighed and started walking towards him. You slapped the blush off your face and trotted forward.

Inui was sitting at the end of the room. His friends had encouraged him to talk to him, but he didn't want to. He saw you come towards him and stiffed up.

"Hi....uh.....is anyone sitting here ?" You asked

"No, go ahead."

"So....how have you been?"

"Good, how's soccer? "

"Good, and tennis?"

"Going fine."

The two of you sat in silence when Inui got up.

"Is something wrong?"

"Do you want to try this? It's something I made, but no one will drink it." He handed you a cup.

"Sure."

=Meanwhile=

"What is Inui doing , nyan?" Eiji shouted

"Is he trying to kill the poor girl?!" Oishi said

"Oh no......"

"Should someone stop him?" Tezuka said

"It's too late." Fuji says

"And this is why he is weird....." Kaidoh says

=Back to whatever was happening before =

You looked at the drink and looked at him. You were curious as to what it was. It looked funny , so you closed your eyes and took a sip. You though you would pass out, but it tasted good. So you drank the entire thing.

"Wow, that was good!" You laughed

"Really? Thanks." He sat down besides you.

You dropped your head on his shoulder and stared off into space.

"I like you..."

"Well, why didn't you say that earlier?"

=Alternate Ending=

"Inui-san, I like you." You stood up and confessed.

"Really now?"

You were going to answer but then passed out.

"(Y/N)-san?!?"

"Damn it Inui, you killed the poor girl!" Oishi shouted

"Someone call 911!"

"Oh boy......"

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Well, how was that? Not my best but though of this at the last minute. Anyways remember to vote, comment, and share! Seeya next week!!