Tokugawa Kazuya x Reader - Perfectly Perfect

A/N- Tokugawa is my new found Bae. Like I've been watching alot of the New Prince of Tennis OVA's and he's just so perfect. And he's also voiced by Daisuke Ono and everybody knows how much I love Ono. Anyways, enjoy and please note that this contains slight adult content. Enjoy!

________________________________________________________________________________________

You were taking a shower since it was so hot outside. The cold water hit your body as you stared at your body. It wasn't the perfect body. You weren't skinny and you hated you self for it. Your thighs weren't big but they weren't skinny. You had a bit of a belly and big breast.

You were lucky to have married a wonderful man. He didn't care about your size or weight. He loved you for you. Yes, you had married Tokugawa Kazuya. You two had known each other since junior year of high school. And you guys both dated till college, when he proposed.

You doesn't except him to be a romantic guy. He was amazing in his own way and you loved him.

You were casually resting under the slightly cold water when two arms slipped around you waist.

"Kazu?" You turned to see your husband smiling at you.

"Suprised?" He chuckled.

"I thought you were coming home late." You said turning back around. He planted his face into your shoulder.

"I missed you..." His hands came upwards and they played with your breasts.

"Kazu!" You gasped.

"Come on, don't be a party pooper." His hands played with your breasts and his fingers assaulted your nipples.

"Ah...Kazu......stop......" You moaned.

"Your so beautiful." He ran his fingers down to your lower region.

"No..I'm not..."

Kazuya stopped and turned you around.

"Not this again (Y/N)........" He sighed.

"Kazuya, I'm not perfect! I'm fat and I'm not as pretty as the other girls." You looked down and he sighed again.

"How many times do I have to say that I don't care. Whether your fat, skinny, or anything else, I will always love you. No matter what. " He pulled you into a kiss.

You kissed back and he bought you closer.

"I love you Kazu. " You whispered.

"Me too."

He suddenly pushed himself inside you. You gasped, but moaned at the same time.

"Kazu.....ah....Kazu.....ah. ......" You were a moaning mess.

"You will always be perfectly perfect. "

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading. Please vote !