Christmas Special

A/N- I just though ya deserve a Christmas special. If this comes out late , then I apologize! Anyways enjoy and I do not own anything besides OC! Merry Christmas everyone!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

It never really snowed in Japan that often. But this year, it was a white Christmas. Everyone spent quality time with their family. Opening presents in the morning, having breakfast , and ton of fun things. Since there was no school, everyone in Seigaku decided to throw a Christmas party.

Coach Ryuzaki was hosting it and everyone was busy helping. Meanwhile the other tennis teams were also having their own Christmas parties. Atobe was throwing his own will all his family and friends. Rikaidai was also throwing one. Kirimi was the host. And all the other teams had their own way.

Naomi decided to go shopping for Christmas presents with her brother. She wanted to get everyone on the team gifts. As she was almost finished, she bumped into Kirimi.

"Naomi? What are you doing here?" Kirimi asked

"Hey, it's great seeing you! I just had to pick up some gifts. And you?"

"Well, I decided to throw a party and I'm just getting some stuff."

"Oh, well good luck and wish I could be there. But my team is also throwing a party." She smiled.

"Well, it was nice seeing you. Seeya soon."

She waved at her and left .

Later that night, everyone came to the party wearing their Christmas gear. Nice sweaters and Santa hats and such. All the gifts went on the corner and was to be given later. There was cake and a whole ton of food prepared by Sakuno and her grandmother. Naomi also bought some food.

Everyone was having a good time and it was a really good party.

"Alright everyone! I got some presents for everyone!" Naomi announced

Everyone sat down and listened . Naomi have out her gifts and they gave her something in return. "Wow! This is amazing! Thanks Naomi!" Eiji shouted

"Heh, no problem. " She smiled.

Fuji pulled her aside. "Thanks for the tie." He kissed her under the mistletoe.

"It was no problem. You know how much I love seeing you in a tuxedo." She smirks.

"Such a tease." He opened his eyes and kissed her again.

*At Atobe's party*

Since Atobe was hella rich, his party was very expensive. He invited all his friends and families. There was 5 star quality food, dancing, music and gifts. People were fools not to come to his party. Itsumi and Choutaro were dancing with other people. They both were having a blast. Jirou was in the corner , sleeping. Gakuto and Yuushi were eating . Atobe and Kaabaji were sitting, watching everyone.

"What a successful year..." He says

*Kirimi's party*

Kirimi had a small gathering. Her brother and team members of Rikaidai. There wasn't anything special, because this was held at a hall. But the members of Shitenhouji along with Kairi decided to join the party. Kirimi watched the 2 lovebirds, Zaizen and Kairi, making out under the mistletoe.

"Why can't we be like that?" Kirimi pouts at Yukimura.

"I though you didn't want to be affectionate towards me in public. Besides, they are younger." He chuckles.

"By 1 year!" She pouts and walks away .

"Looks like your girlfriend is mad at you." Shirishi says.

"She is, anyways merry christmas." He said

"Same to you man ! I'll see you later !"

He ran off with the others for karaoke. Bunta was eating sweets, as always. Sanada was scolding Kirihara and Niou. Yagyuu, Renji, and Jack were talking and enjoying the night. Yukimura goes to Kirimi and apologizes. She smiled and kissed him.

Well, it seems like everyone was having their own fun. As for the other people who didn't get mentioned , they of course are also having a fun Christmas. No matter where you are in the world , be safe and have fun. Merry Christmas! And Happy holidays!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Guys, I'm sick asf. Pray for me to get better. Anyways hope you enjoyed! Vote, comment and share! If you're not following me, then what are you doing with your life? Go and do it! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!