Dreamy Night..!

★★I fell in love the way you fell asleep,slowly and then all at once.★★
                ____John Green

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Jahan's POV.

I whispered good night to her and just couldn't stop myself from kissing her ear. Laying back on my side,my eyes never leaves her. Her beautiful long hair braid was laying on the pillow and I really wanted to open her hair from that braid. I always liked her open hair but she usually tie them.

Her closeness was creating strange feelings inside me I looked at the windows where I could see the thunders and rain. The weather turned to beautiful and Romantic but my wife was asleep. I sighed and turned to see her again who was making me restless,crazy for her.

All the day, she was so closed to me and now when we were in the same room, on same bed,why she was so far. I turned to her fully and start recalling my all day with her.

In morning when I called her,she came in the room with her hands filled with flour. I smiled and brushed flour on her nose.

I decided to take her out of the house. When I told her about shopping, she got excited. I was planning for today in my mind as I wanted to make this day special for both of us.

I went to my office and started my meetings. After meetings, I did some work on my laptop and prepared some presentations. I checked time and it was half past eleven. I hurriedly packed my bag and instruct my P.A and manager.

Me, Jahan Ahmad was a successful businessman. This company was my dream and it came true with my Allah's blessings and my own hard work. My company was leading in the market and I was so thankful to my Allah(SWT).

Giving all the instructions to my PA,I drove to home. And as I placed my hand on bell to ring it,the door opened and I looked up at the Queen,standing with a beautiful smile on her face.

Queen of my heart I guess.

She was wearing light green frock with red combination. Her eyes were full of kajal and attraction. I stopped for a while and then stepped inside. I was not able to remove my eyes from her.

As I stepped in the hall,she closed the door while I felt my eyes glued to her. She was looking so beautiful that I hardly removed my eyes from her and walked toward the room.

She went to make tea for me and I went directly in my room,thinking about her. My lips were smiling as my mind was just recalling her beautiful face to me. I went to take shower to freshen up. As I stepped out of the washroom,I saw her standing in the room.

"Tea." She pointed toward the cup which was placed on the table near our bed.

I nodded and placed the towel aside. Going to the wardrobe, I took out my favourite maroon shirt as it was my favourite colour. I took off my shirt and I looked at her who turned to other side immediately making me chuckle.

I wore my shirt and asked her to turn now. She turned to me but I could see her cheeks flashing red. Her eyes never looked at me. I took the tea while she walked to bed and sat there. My eyes keep looking at her who was getting nervous on my gaze.

Taking seat on sofa which was in front of her,my eyes keep capturing her who started to play with her hair, hanged on her shoulder. It made me smile that how my simple gaze was making her blush. How would she look when I will kiss her.