Prologue

★★Life is full of romance; you just need to steal those moments from your life.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

I want to tell you something." I whispered.

"Wh..at?" She asked breathlessly.

"I..I..Zeeniya...I..." I stopped.

I stopped as my own breath was ragged and I was burning in the intensity, rising between us.

"I..w..hat?" Her shaking voice came.

"Its difficult." I whispered in her ear while my hand on her neck went to cup her face.

I moved back and looked at her who's eyes were still closed. Caressing her cheek,her eyes slowly opened. I didn't say anything but I keep looking at her who was beat to my heart.

"What's difficult?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Want to know?" I asked but she didn't say anything and lowered her eyes.

"Let me tell you." Pulling her more closer, I said.

I leaned closer and again snuggled my face in her neck making her gasp again.

"Its difficult..!" I stopped, inhaling her fragrance.

"What?" Slowly, she asked breathlessly as I knew my touch was effecting her.

"To stay far from you." I whispered and kissed her ear and my lips moved to her jaw.

"To stop myself anymore." Whispering, I kissed her jaw.

"Jahan." Her nervous voice came.

"To not tell you that I..I.." I stopped and keep feeling her close to my heart.

"You what?" She asked again.

"Zeeniya I.. I.."

A/N:: Assalam-o-Alikum readers.

The first chapter of the story. The prologue..

Hope you all enjoyed it.

I really need your comments and votes. Be with me to know more about the couple.

Any mistakes sorry for that.

Thank you for reading.

Allah Hafiz.

Keep reading...
Keep smiling...