It hurts...!!

★★It hurt because it mattered.★★
John Green

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV.

Its been a month that we shifted to Karachi. Life was the same. Jahan was the same. I always tried my best to give Jahan a comfortable atmosphere in which he could talk to me. He just looked at me. I wanted him to talk to me.

In all this month, I tried my best to be his friend but it seems that he was not interested. He didn't want to open up around me. Or he didn't want me around him.

I spent my whole days in home,all alone. I waited for him to come home and he usually returned at night and sometime late night. He never bother to talk. It was me always who talked to him and asked question. But one question I never asked and that he..

"Who am I to you Jahan? A duty that you have fulfilled by marrying me?or a decoration piece that you have just put me in your house?"

So many I wanted to ask . But the only question how???

It was one of the morning,I prepared breakfast for Jahan and went to my room to check if he got ready or not. When I entered the room,I saw Jahan finding something. He was ready in his office suit. His bag and laptop was placed on table while he was searching  something.

I went to ask him but before I could I ask what he is finding;his phone rang.

"Yes, yes I'm coming." He said but still was finding something.

"Yes I have the file. I'll be there with file." And he hang the phone.

File?what file?I was thinking about his words.

"Hmmm...Jahan what are you looking for?" I came forward and asked him

"My file. I had place it in this drawer and now its not there." He said while checking his all drawers.

"Oh that blue file?"I asked and he turned to me.

"Yes that blue file. Do you know where it is?" He asked impatiently.

"Yes,I actually took the file from that drawer and..."

"And what? Where did you keep it??" He took two steps closer toward me.

I could see anger,impatience in his eyes.

"And.." I got scared that I lost the words, I was about to say.

"And I placed it in your study with your other books." I said and looked at him who was looking at me with anger.

I was all alone in the house, so one day, I decided to clean my room again. I made some changes in my room. when I came to cupboard I opened the drawer to check. I saw a file and thought that Jahan never kept his files here. I thought he forget to keep this file in his study.