Chap. 22

Brandon and Jetta sat patiently in Sumter Ob/gyn waiting for Jetta to be seen for her first appointment. She was a little nervous.

Brandon squeeze her thigh. She looked at Brandon, Brandon gave her encouragement smile. Jetta smiled back, feeling better already. 

"James?" A nurse called her name.

Jetta froze up. Okay, this was really about to happen.

Brandon stood up and grab Jetta hand. Jetta took his hand and stood up. They follow the lady in the back.

She stood by a room, Jetta and Brandon walked in.

"I want you to sit on the examine bed. By the way my name is Jamie, I'm one of the midwives on call at the hospital, or even here if you need anything." Jamie smiled.

Jetta went to sat on the bed looking nervous as ever.

"Since this your new first appointment, I'm going to need for you to pee in a cup, and I'm going to have to run some tests on you. Like to see if you have any STDs or illness. Then I'm going to set you up for an ultrasound showing." Jamie smiled and hand Jetta a cup.

Jetta got back off the bed and walked in the bathroom.

After she was done she came back and hand Jamie the cup. Jamie stepped out the room, and went to take the cup to the lab room.

"I never been so nervous in my life." Jetta told Brandon.

"Nothing to be nervous about. You got it."

Jetta just nodded her head.

Jamie came back in the room.

"Umm sir, may you step out the room for a minute, I'm about to give Jetta a check up." Jamie said to Brandon.

"Why can't I stay?" Brandon asked Jamie.

"Because I'm about to check her Vagina."

"I can stay, i done seen it before." Brandon said and stay in his seat.

Jetta covered her mouth with her hands, did Brandon really said that?

"Okay." Jamie smiled.

"Miss James, remove your clothes, well your pants and bottoms." Jamie said and left the room so she can get undressed.

"You are a mess, you know that?" Jetta laugh at Brandon.

"What I do?" Brandon looked confused.

Jetta took off her pants and underwear.

"Go get the midwife." Jetta told Brandon and cover her self with the sheet that was on the bed.

Brandon went to get the midwife.

Jamie came in with the ultrasound machine.

Jetta heart started beating fast.

Jamie examine Jetta and told her that she would back to her with the test results.

"Okay let's look at this little bean you have." Jamie smiled, "lift your shirt for me ma'am."

Jamie put some of the lubricant gel on the small stick that was attach to the ultrasound machine.

"This will be a little warm." Jamie said and place the stick on Jetta stomach and roll it around.

"A little warm, it's hot." Jetta said and looked at the screen.

"Wait! That thing said, baby A, baby B." Brandon swallow hard.

Jamie smiled and nodded.

"Yes it do. It look like you guys are having twins." Jamie said.

She did the measurements of the baby, and check how much it weigh, but since Jetta was just in her first trimester and her baby was basic still a fetus, the baby was barely, one pound.

"Twins!" Jetta was in shock.

Two babies at once. That seem like a lot to take in.

Jamie clean Jetta stomach and told her she could go get back dressed.

After Jetta was done, Jamie and Brandon was talking.

Brandon was smiling from ear to ear. He was very happy.

"Okay mother to be. I'm going to get you a prescription for prenatal vitamin, I need for you to go get another appointment schedule. I'll see you next month. Have a nice day." Jamie said and walked out.

Jetta and Brandon walked out the room to go schedule an appointment for Jetta and to pick up the prescription.

After the left the doctor office, they was on their way to eat at Golden Corral, Brandon favorite place to eat at.

"What you thinking about?" Brandon asked Jetta.

"You, us, this pregnancy, everything." Jetta said sadly.

"Okay what about us?" Brandon asked her.

"I would understand if you don't want to be with me or have anything to do with me now, I have two kids by the man that rape me. I know that will be to much on you." Jetta said.

"Jetta you need to cut it out, did I say I was going to leave you? You having twins. One of them could be mine, cut the negative shit out. Stop trying to make me out to be a bad guy." Brandon shook his head.

"You right, I'm sorry." Jetta smiled.

"I guess man, I'm just going to let you know now, I'm pissed off." Brandon said.

"Well you can just take me home, because I don't want to hear your mouth." Jetta folded her arms.

"It's your fault though, you and doubts about me. I told you from the jump, I was here to stay, but clearly what I say doesn't seem to stick in that big ass head of yours. I'll take you home." Brandon said and past Golden Corral.

The ride been silent all the way to Jetta house.

Brandon dropped her off, and curse his self all the way back to his house.

Jetta walked in her house, nobody wasn't home. It will be just her and her thoughts.

When Jetta walked in her room she paused.

"Keith what you doing here?"

*****************
I tried to remember every thing from my first appointment, when I was pregnant with my daughter. I know I miss some things, but I got the main things covered.

Midwives is what they call the nurses that deal with pregnant people in my hometown.

Thoughts?

Comment, Vote, Share

-NewMommy014