Chapter Ten

Angus felt overjoyed. At last, it was only him and his Evy in his world with no large people called Mike to interrupt them in the moment where he feels most content.

They were walking in silence, but Angus couldn't have been happier. Just like yesterday, Angus had let Evelyn walk in front of him allowing her to go wherever she wanted, to explore what she wanted and it was paying off as she had a constant grin on her face. She didn't know that he was directing her exploration in the direction of his home but he hoped that Evelyn wouldn't mind.

Every now and then, a clumsy episode would take over her body as she lost her footing or couldn't pull herself upwards in order to climb a small way up a tree. Not too far up though, Angus didn't want her falling and getting hurt. Any time she would stumble or trip, he would scold her with a 'careful', before feeling guilty about being harsh and mumbling a please on the end only for it to repeat again.

"Evy, please. Careful." His husky voice irritably said for the twentieth time. Angus held onto her small body as she fell slightly from standing on a small rock in front of him. The electric moss was slippery, the morning dew just starting to evaporate into the hot air, and with her energetic state that was eager to explore she kept on forgetting to be cautious. She trusted Angus to much.

"Sorry Gus." She sheepishly grinned, the rock making her an even height to his eyes as she stared into the pool of beautiful brown orbs. The joyful look on her face made his irritation fade away. "Oh, I almost forgot." Evelyn abruptly spoke suddenly, making Angus frown in confusion.

Evelyn raised her arms, reaching for the back pack Angus had offered to carry for her. He's not going to lie, the pack was very uncomfortable as he's used to not having anything like this with him but he didn't want Evelyn getting a sore back or it getting caught while she was going anywhere.

His heart danced and dipped as she reached around him, her hands unzipping the pack to retrieve some mysterious items to him, but everyday appliances to her. As she was still on the slippery rock, Angus had both of his large hands placed firmly on her waist to keep her secure. In her rush Evelyn didn't take too much note to this, however a small blush still rose on her cheeks.

Angus took the time now to really soak in the blissful touch. The curve of her waist was more evident than his and it was softer, much softer as she held more chub to her frame then he did. There was a top on her body with a pair of shorts exposing some of her skin, soft in comparison to his. His eyes darted up to the two mounds sitting on her chest, what his mom said were called boobs. They too looked soft to touch and he couldn't seem to peel his eyes away, especially as they bounced as she walked through the forest, completely oblivious to the fascination he had towards them. Her top was semi low cut, showing off the top of the pale flesh hiding from his view. He felt that thing in his body stir again but pushed it down, unknown to the feeling. His thumbs trailed up and down the covered skin as he grasped her waist and managed to tear his eyes away from her boobs.

He let out a small sigh.

"This normal? Feeling happy with Evy?" He voiced shyly. He didn't know if what he was feeling was normal and was desperate to find out. Did she enjoy his company too or did she only put up with him? What Angus didn't know was that his insecurities were showing though making his grip tighten on her, hating feeling so vulnerable.

"What?" Evelyn questioned, pulling back with her rectangle, branch and some fancy looking box in her hand. Her eyebrows were furrowed as she looked at him, the look of discomfort on his face.

"I, I. You make me happy." He managed to mumble out as he tried to string together a sentence. "It normal?" His heart was thumping as he looked down towards the ground but his hands didn't leave her waist. He desperately wanted her to stay.