Obey Me

Obey

Wolfs Rain

Chapter 7

############################################################################

I was breathing hard as they finished the injections of all kinds of colors. I was breathing hard but things began to numb and I couldn’t feel anything inside. Liam moved towards me and grinned. I glared at him as he got a knife and stabbed my leg. I barley felt it. All they got out of me was a flinch.

“Good you can’t feel the pain except from the collar of course can’t have you disobeying me now can I.” he said. I kept my mouth shut as nodded towards some guards. They removed me from the chair and they pushed me outside. “Now you’re the perfect warrior for my pack now if we could just get you to listen.” He said with a smirk. “But in time you’ll obey and in time we will rule.” He added and walked ahead. “Someday someone will take you down and free all of us.” I hissed.

“That will be the day you die.” He said. I growled at him. The collar shocked me and I screamed. “A new sort of training will begin now puppet.” He said. The guards lifted me up and threw me into a training room. “Now you will learn to obey my commands without second guessing yourself and soon you will be the puppet I imagine you to be.” He said. I glared at him. “Now get up.” He ordered. I slowly listened. He nodded. “Tell me who your alpha is.” He said. “I have no alpha.” I said and the collar activated and I screamed. “Really? You might want to think a little harder.” He said. I clenched my fists. “I. HAVE. NO. ALPHA.” I said loud and clear. The collar shocked me again but I gritted my teeth and tried not to scream. “Tsk, tsk, puppet, you’ve only allowed the collar to pick up the voltage.” He said.

I screamed as the collars shock was at a different level than usual. I felt like my body want to give out on me. I gasped for air as it stopped shocking me. “Now remind me who your alpha is.” He said. “I clenched my fists and decided for the first time in my life it was easier obeying then disagreeing. “You are my alpha.” I said. He smirked victories and nodded. “Very good puppet.” He said. “Now tell me what you will not do when someone tells you to escape my grasp.” He said. I gritted my teeth. “stay.” I said.

“And?” he asked. “Kill them for disobeying your orders.” I said. He nodded. “Very good.” He said. “Now what is your name?” he asked. I clenched my fists harder and wished this was all a dream and I could finally wake up and never accept that job request. To be free and not learn all these abilities! To keep my name…”puppet.” I said.

############################################################################

Wolfs Rain Chapter 7