Chapter One

1.

{Genesis' P.O.V.}

I grinned, tugging my duvet off of my bed whilst keeping my mobile between my ear and my shoulder. "You have no bloody clue, America." I packed my coral duvet into a brown shipping box. I looked out the window in room, the truck that would take my things to a ship that would get them out to California. "Hectic."

"Wh- wait." America's familiar voice stopped me, "I never asked; back to Oxford or are you doing that exchange programme thing?"

I had chosen to surprise him and had been keeping the news for over a month. "Well..." I trailed off, remembering that it had nearly been four months since my misdial to him. "I was actually going to ask what you're doing tomorrow night..." If he wasn't busy, I could finally meet the mystery American lad i'd been talking to nearly every other day for ages.

America hesitated, "Do you mean-"

"I fly in tomorrow." I said airily, a smile on my lips. I'd be in the same place as him. I could actually learn his name.

"England are you serious?!" He bounced, that perfect smile of his i'd always imagined making it's way to me. "When does your flight get in? I'll pick you up!"

"Woah there, what if you're a pedophile?" I joked from our original conversation.

"Do I sound like a pedophile?" America quizzed as I unplugged my lamp and packed it up.

"Well personally, i'm not quite sure. Do you have a moustache?" I picked up my ninja turtle shell backpack and jimmied my purple macbook inside, my flight time in approximately 3 hours at 9pm.

I could tell he scratched his face, "Nope. No moustache. You?"

"A total rager. Handle bar all the way." I rolled my eyes at the pair of us but couldn't imagine it any other way.

"That actually explains a lot," America remarked, a smirk seeping to my ears.

I huffed with fake annoyance, "You buggar."

"Well, if we'll break the spell tomorrow, can I know your name yet?" He took a small breath and his voice grew airily, "It's been driving me insane."

"But that's the fun of the mystery," I pulled up the sheets and folded them up, a mover taping up my most recent and took it out of my room that was becoming increasingly bare.

"Worth solving though," He remarked softly, making my stomach flutter.

It grew quiet and the words tumbled out of my mouth, "Do you know what tomorrow is?"

"Well, tomorrow, about four months ago some weird foreigner called me by accident, but that can't have anything to do with you...does it?"

I rolled my eyes but a smile stayed plastered on my rosey lips. "It's odd though, isn't it?"

"It wouldn't mean much if it wasn't." He stated, both of our voices very small but extremely sincere. "All of this, it just makes me want to meet you more."

"6pm. LAX airport tomorrow." I glanced down the hall, knowing we had a bit of a drive to the airport and i needed to finish up my packing, "I'll see you tomorrow, America." I grinned wider, just saying that sending chills throughout my body.

"Quite literally." He said, that smile of his peaking through, "But until tomorrow, England. Call me when you get in so I can help you find me. Have a safe flight over."

"Cheers. I will definitely call you then." I stood up from my bed. "Bye America,"

"Adios. Until tomorrow, England."