Fashion|Shirts

^^Random fashion drawings I have done.

In this series of chapters I will go over lots of different clothing items you can draw. They will be in different sections if you want a certain type.

Shirts-------------------------------------

Tank Top: There are many different styles of tank tops available out there. Some being spaghetti strapped, lasagna size straps, or between those two. (Those are my own names for them. Having names for things while drawing helps with proportions) The bottom of the tank top can be skin tight or flowy. Color tank tops colorfully so they pop out.

Short Sleeve: Keep it simple with short sleeves. The only thing to get fancy about is the neck shape. Scoop neck is really cute and easy. Maybe have a bit hanging off the shoulder. V-neck of course but bot too low... Turtleneck..lets not even go there. Classic neck. When coloring a short sleeve, keep the colors in the blues and grays and whites. Maybe do a little design on the bottom corner of the tee.

Long Sleeve: Sketching long sleeve shirts are so fun! Always add folds to the fabric to keep it real and cute. The same necks apply for long as they do short sleeved. With long sleeve you can be more elaborate with lace or cut outs or maybe even full out drawings and designs. Pastel colors work best. Now the sleeve shape and length is up to you. 3/4 sleeves that are tight look really cute and girly. Draping sleeves give off a boyish look. Straight sleeves are also an option.

Hoodies: Cute. Cute. Cute. Drawing hoodies is my passion. They can add a lot of emotion to a person. May it be loneliness, joy, or mischievousness. Adding folds to a hoodie is the #1 thing you need to do. A tight hoodie doesn't mix so well with a playful, loose personality. Any color really works with hoodies. Adding pockets and drawstrings are also a super adorable accent.

Crop Tops: I'm not a big fan of crop tops on myself but drawing them is another story. You can do a crop tank top, a crop top with fringe(cuts on the bottom of the shirt. Looks like spaghetti), a tight fitting crop top, or looser top. Pretty much just a short sleeve, but shorter. Darker colors or patterns look best.

Did I miss any? If I did comment! I love criticism! XD. Thanks for 80 reads guys! The next part will be coming soon.

School got me like-