G O N E

The water was cold that night or maybe it was the fact that he was slowly losing the liberty to consciousness. Panic induced his system as he felt the slip of temperature within him. It was slowly beginning to match the waters that cocooned him.

Maybe there was a slight moment of doubt amidst it all.

A sense of fight that begged for his breath to be one with the world but, either way, it didn't matter anymore.

The light of the luminous moon that shone on top of the surface started fading little by little as he sunk deeper into the unknown. Demonic laughs dimming as the water lulled him to sleep.

An eternal one.

He'd stopped struggling after that. His tense muscles slowly giving into the ease of the water. His futile attempts at catching air into his lungs just ceased, and water became one with him. He just wished that he could've known. But then who would care about him? No one that he knew of.

He surely won't be missed.

He knew that because they never called when he'd ran away, never mind cared. So he wasn't leaving much behind.

At least that's what he forced himself to believe.

before the darkness finally took over, he thought that dying by his fear was sort of fitting for him.

"It's alright now

"It's alright now."

-

Hello, fellow readers! (That's if any of you still believe in reading my books). It surely has been a long time, and I take the blame. I had unpublished my previous work, 18. Simply because I didn't know where I was going with it or if any of you even enjoyed reading it. I'm going to go ahead and answer that question with a no. I would not enjoy reading my works. And that's pretty much one of the main reasons as to why I took the story down; because I lacked self confidence. I hope I can revive my place on wattpad with this new book, and score your hearts back.

- Arden.