Chapter twenty-one- Threat

Guys....there's not that many chapters left. If I get to chapter thirty you're lucky. It might be a little over 30 chapters! And please please please please point out any errors I make! I was also thinking about starting a werewolf book when I'm done with this book. Would you guys be up for reading it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dovelyn's pov
"Have you finished the lesson?" I heard a deep voice ask from my doorway. I swiveled my head around from when I was laying on my stomach on my bed and looked up at Raven.

"Totally not," Loki replied using his Valley Girl accent. I laughed but Raven glared.

"You will not speak to me that way! You will finish the lesson in thirty minutes of you will be removed from the advisor position!" He hissed and I shot up.

"Dude, chill. He was just trying out the "teenager talk" I taught him, donn't get your panties in a twist! You will give him an hour more here so he can finish the lesson and hang with his new Bff!" I protested, trying, but failing miserably to not let power leak into my voice.
Raven glared at the ground before leaving my room and slamming the door. My inner queen was furious but I captured it easily and stored it away.

"Wow. You are like totally the exact queen we need," Loki breathed still using the words I taught him. I flushed and turned back to him with a raised eyebrow.

"You didn't teach me everything?" I asked, surprised.

"No," he said slowly, probably expecting me to blow up.

"Well hurry up and finish so we can hang out!" I exclaimed, grabbing my notebook and pen. He looked relieved before sitting across from me on my bed criss crossed apple sauce. I mimicked his seating position and looked at him questioningly.

"I have a question," I said. Loki gestured for me to continue,"when I go to the other realm, I won't be able to come back?"

Loki shook his head no and I gave him a curious look in return.

"You can but that will be rare because of your responsibilities and plus Raven doesn't want you to ever come back here,"

I nodded in understanding but secretly I want to rip Raven's throat out. He almost made me cry over this! I changed the subject to keep my mind off of ways to torture him.

"You're my advisor?" I asked.

"Yea," he nodded enthusiastically.

"That's so cool!" I squealed.

"Yea," he laughed before turning serious," There are many creatures in the other realm," I seemed to be I interrupting him a lot.

"Wait, what? Aren't there fights and riots?" I asked, starting to panic.

"Yes, but all of the creatures have unity. There hasn't been a riot in over ten years. You see, there are leaders of all of the creatures, but you rule over them all," he continued after giving me a shut-your-mouth-and-let-me-finish look.

"Wow. This is a lot to take in," I said taking a deep breath. A sudden thought pooped into my head. Riley. My parents hadn't been home in hours. They should be home by now.

"Hey do you know-" I was cut off when Loki stiffened.

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly.

"Pack anything you need for five days and hurry you have fifteen minutes," Loki's voice was strained and he stood up, grabbing my suitcase from the corner of my room.

"Wait? What's going on?" I asked shooting to my feet.

"Pack. I'll explain later," he said, walking to my closet. I nodded still panicking on the inside, and walked to my wardrobe.