Chapter 33: The Professors' New Adventure

It's been over a week since Lusamine's incident and currently, Niku was sitting around on the rail within the classroom, thinking about how Solgaleo and Lunala left without a word.

Niku: (I wonder where they are now? I haven't seen Lunala after it dropped me off back home.)

Eevee: Eevee?

Niku looked over at Eevee, who jumped onto his lap as he smiled while petting her head.

Mallow: Welcome back, Lillie!

Niku and Eevee looked over and saw Lillie had returned.

Lillie: I simply couldn't wait to see you all, so I rushed over here.

Ash: I'm glad your back.

Mallow: How's your mother?

Lillie: She's all better. Thank you for asking.

Sophocles: Alright!

Kiawe: Your mother sure is strong!

Niku: All's well that ends well, so they say.

Everyone looked over and saw Niku and Eevee walk up.

Lillie: Niku, Eevee!

Eevee then hopped up onto Lillie's shoulder, nuzzling her face with hers. Lillie then looked at Niku, hugging him.

Lillie: Thank you again, Niku. I don't know if we could have saved mother without you.

Niku just smiled, hugging her back.

Niku: Of course.

Lillie broke the hug and looked towards everyone else and the Pokémon.

Lillie: Lana, Mallow, Ash, Sophocles,Kiawe. And all of you... Really, thank you so much!

Mallow: Wait, Lillie, you don't have to thank us!

Lana: That's right.

Kiawe: We help each other out when things get rough, right?

Ash: Yeah!

Niku: That's what friends do. Count on us anytime.

Sophocles: You do have some pretty good lines now and again, Niku.

Niku: ...-_-... Don't get your hopes up, Sophocles.

Timeskip

It's later in the night and currently, Niku was invited for dinner at Kukui's house and he decided to make dinner for everyone. While Ash and the Pokémon were putting out the dishes, both Kukui and Burnet walked into the house.

Ash: Oh, Professors!

Niku: Professor Burnet? You're here too? Is something up?

Kukui: Actually, Niku glad you're here, we have something to tell you and Ash.