Shalini's threat

I will not be able to give chapter tomorrow morning but will try to give 2 chapters tomorrow night🥺🥺

Please click on the star⭐ and give your valuable comments about today's chapter in comment box. 🥺

Follow me on WATTPAD for updates

And ,

Follow me on INSTAGRAM for interesting reels related my story

IG : @author_sunita

===================================

Anokhi fell asleep crying and Rishabh was standing in the balcony thinking about something.

He called Praveen and as soon as Praveen picked up the phone, he said, “Praveen, what happened today should not happen again. Increase the security of the mansion, especially Anokhi's and yes, you and Shivaay know what to do next, right?”

“Yes Sir”, Praveen said. Hearing his answer, Rishabh said with a cunning smile on his face, “Okay, then start the countdown for those people from tomorrow.” Saying this, he disconnected the call and came and lay down next to Anokhi.

Next morning, when Rishabh woke up, he saw that Anokhi was already up. Saying “Good morning cupcake”, Rishabh also got up, but Anokhi did not say anything to him, instead she turned her face away.

There was anger on her face.  Rishabh turned her face towards him and said to her, “What happened Cupcake, why is there so much anger on your face so early in the morning?”

But Anokhi still did not say anything and removed his hand from her face. She pressed the button on the side of the bed and the nurse came in after locking the door.

Anokhi looked at the nurse and said, “Nurse Didi, I have to go to the washroom.”

Hearing Anokhi's words, Rishabh started staring at her with narrowed eyes and the nurse started looking at Rishabh. Rishabh signaled her to leave with his eyes and she went out of the room. Seeing her go out of the room, the anger on Anokhi's face intensified.

Rishabh picked her up in his arms the very next moment and while taking her to the washroom said, “What are you angry about Cupcake, that you have turned your face red with anger so early in the morning?”

Anokhi stared at him and said, “Let me down, I don't need your help.”

Rishabh brought her to the washroom and said, “I cannot help you beyond this, but yes, I will definitely help you after I come out of the washroom and will ask my question again. Maybe by then your face which has turned red like a tomato due to anger will become a little normal and you will answer me.” Saying this, he tapped her nose and went out of the washroom.

Then the nurse came inside the washroom and started helping Anokhi to freshen up. She dressed Anokhi and made a braid of her hair.

Just then Rishabh also came after freshening up. When he came to her, Anokhi immediately called Rohit from her phone and said to him, “Rohit Bhaiya, you come to my room and take me for breakfast or you bring my breakfast to my room.”

Anokhi was talking to Rohit on the phone and Rishabh was staring at her with narrowed eyes.  He took the phone from her hand and disconnected the call without saying anything and sat on one of his knees and looking at Anokhi asked, “What is it that you are so angry about and what have I done that you are neither looking at me nor talking to me, tell me what happened?”

“Does it matter to you if I do something or not?”, Anokhi also asked in the same angry manner and Rishabh got a little confused.

Anokhi looking at him said further, “You know everything about me but you don’t tell me about you even when I ask. I have to know about you from others, so the point is that it doesn’t matter to you if I am here or not, it doesn’t matter if I say anything then let it be, you should not even help me. I will help myself or will take help from those who really care for me like Vikram Bhaiya, Rohit Bhaiya, Riya Didi, maa, Alok Uncle, everyone else in the house, but not you. I don’t even want to talk to you, beware if you even come to me.”